Very poor.

Slow, slow, slow....

Maupay poor.
Bissouma sloppy.

Positive - Veltman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
I don't understand the need to play 3 CB's and 2 wing backs against Palace. We either need another striker on to play alongside Maupay, or play with a striker that can play up on his own like Wellbeck or possibly Zeqiri. Personally Maupay should be down the pecking order after his poor form.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Wow that was good but let's be honest it's not really a surprise. Kick up the arse and 4 goals second half.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Watching the replay of the goal just leaves me screaming at Burn again. Same as the Leicester, Arsenal and Wolves goals - that was amateurish defending.

I don’t blame White for that at all, not sure what more he could have done, same as Sanchez. But Burn was diabolical.

That was Alzate offering no protection, as per usual.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Welbs, Connolly and Lallana on hopefully.
It’s time Connolly was given a good go up front, ahead of Maupay.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Very predictable. Woy is no mug.

Maupay and Alzate not at the races.

Change please GP or they'll mug us agian on the break.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Let’s see if “tactical genius” Potter does anything. Doubt it. We’ve got all the ball, it’s the philosophy.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not a good half but 45 left to go, all the chance in the world to turn it around. Hoping we'll see Lallana on pretty soon as he is good at unlocking these kind of midfields.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
That half needed a Shane Duffy headbutt to get some passion going

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Surely part of the problem is that better opposition attack us more which leaves space, the poorer teams sit deep and defend and we simply cannot penetrate.

To an extent.
I just feel you dictate certain aspects of the game if you are aggressive. Force them back. Move the ball more quickly so they don't have the chance to regroup. Take shots to unsettle them. I accept it's difficult when a team is this defensive but we DEFINTELY play differently against poorer teams. I truly believe Potter fancies us to out pass 'team like these' whereas recently against better teams we've mixed it up way more. Much more aggressive. Much more pace in our passing, speed in our decision making.
It's SO ponderous. I really think it's the ponderous nature of our play at times this season that has wound people up the most.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What does Maupay and Alzate offer, all they seem to do is lose the ball, or take it away from players in good positions.

Alzate kills stone dead any attack his side. We need movement and more movement oh and movement not stop pass stop pass stop pass ffs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports