Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Doesn't she like Whiskas ? , perhaps you should have smeared yourself with Felix :wink:

she has been acting like a bitch for the last few days, I suspect those bastards next door have been up to no good again problem is she is a nosy sod and will keep going over there to aggravate them she sits on their windowsill and stares through the window at them which I must admit does make me chuckle.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You need to calm down a bit Crofty. You are acting like a hyperactive child at the moment, we're all excited but you need to settle mate.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
I am at home with a cold and the one show has just come on the tele. This is depressing. really depressing. Come on seagulls!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Thanks for posting that again. My house has just been valued at just over £800,000 actually.
I'm sure H.M.P. Wandsworth is worth a lot more than that-which wing do you 'own'?

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
OOOH the cutting wit...rapier like....you sad, sad idiot Johnny come lately bandwagon jumping twonk...go back to supporting moan united or chelski (next season when they get good again).....

Not sure what the f@&$ posting/date of registration etc has to do with it. Maybe I am bit old and it took me a while to find this interweb thingy or maybe I have just come back from a stretch, or maybe...... I know ....you guess?

As I so politely and welcomingly asked to engage you in the purpose of this thread - What score are you goinf for tonight?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
she has been acting like a bitch for the last few days, I suspect those bastards next door have been up to no good again problem is she is a nosy sod and will keep going over there to aggravate them she sits on their windowsill and stares through the window at them which I must admit does make me chuckle.

She's probably just nervous about the game. Settle her down by your side, let her do her magical cat thing of helping us get a result and normal service will be resumed :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Harley and Tanno in starting line up , KLL loses his place to Harley and Calde not in the 16. Vicente and Hosky on the bench

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Boooooooooooooooooo!

(that was pre-emptive for Murray)

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Calder came out on his own for a brief solo warm up at about 6:50pm. Guessing he's not fit and was something (a strain?) a quick test - and it didn't pass...?

Not great news.

---
I am here: Google Maps

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here