Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
All is well with (this thread and) the world. Navarro to start maybe to give some extra bite? 2-1 after conceding first is my prediction - despite all that Gus says we seem to struggle to get the pace at the start of too many games.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Glasfryn - You'd better nail that cat to your lap tonight and smother yourself with whiskers.

she is here alright miserable little trollop...but she is here at least

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
f*** me I'm feeling edgy. Just wish I was in town sinking a few to help calm all this nervous energy. This is the big one, memories from the 70's & 80's always come flooding back when this one comes around. Just hoping we win & absolutely gutted to be missing this.
My ship is rocking & rolling in the Atlantic at the moment (get into Azores tomorrow) but I bet it's nothing compared to the Amex tonight; you lucky bastards. I know my seat is in good hands tonight, just hope I don't get a ban for something someone else does!
Come on Brighton!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
she is here alright miserable little trollop...but she is here at least

Doesn't she like Whiskas ? , perhaps you should have smeared yourself with Felix :wink:

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
Just pointing out you might have done a lot of posts this afternoon but how many are actually worth reading?
OOOH the cutting wit...rapier like....you sad, sad idiot Johnny come lately bandwagon jumping twonk...go back to supporting moan united or chelski (next season when they get good again).....

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Thanks for posting that again. My house has just been valued at just over £800,000 actually.

Oh dear, you just don't get it do you? Just because you burgled a house once....it doesn't mean you own it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thanks for posting that again. My house has just been valued at just over £800,000 actually.

Is that what Basildon council will end up paying to demolish your home ???

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Who the f*** is this clown posting from Mummy & Daddy's house in Purley. Lairy little c**t.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
OOOH the cutting wit...rapier like....you sad, sad idiot Johnny come lately bandwagon jumping twonk...go back to supporting moan united or chelski (next season when they get good again).....

Sad, sad idiot? Coming from someone who has posted 41 times in one day on another teams' message board?

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here