Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crewe Alexandra

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Well said, some people on here really do have very short memories!

Knight is a legend, also we will get out of this shit!

Mark my words!

What possible hope can you have that we will get out of this ?. 4 goals shipped at home yet again, no f***ing players left to come in and stop the rot and no manager to bring some kind of defensive discipline back into the side.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
our goal difference has taken a further knock.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Well said, some people on here really do have very short memories!

Knight is a legend, also we will get out of this shit!

Mark my words!

Are you mad !!!!... we couldn't fight our way out of a wet paper bag at home...we need to change all our games to away matches

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
Is anyone at the ground shouting we want 5 like they did in the last game of the season vs Stoke where rooney got cheered for getting a hattrick?

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I'll mark them, but I'm afraid I cant believe them Hills! I'm doing my 'I Told You So' wiggle round the front room at the moment. I was very vocal on The Albion Roar that it was the wrong move to bring in MA this year, not that I was against EVER having him in, but it was too early. Would this have happened under Wilkins? Who knows! Maybe! - but it wouldn't have been worse - and we wouldnt be paying two managers to sit at home whilst bozo and coco are at the helm at such a cruicial time! Yes, the players are not doing the business on the pitch - but it started with that one decision to remove a bloke, who may not have been popular in the dressing room - but is it a popularity contest? Or a football team? I know which I'd rather at the moment!

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I don't think we are going down, got a few games left to turn it around. Anything can happen in this sport! I agree with what a fellow fan said - Jakey is needed!

Ever the optimist, but all the indications are that we'll revisit the bottom division of full time professional football. The injuries, the apparant failure to attract a quality manager, suspensions, hopeless tactics, the players much be so low now that it would take a hell of a lot of motivation to turn this around.

We shouldn't give up, of course, we still have plenty of points available to us, but this is the worst i have felt as an Albion supporter for quite some time, despite Falmer.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Why is it when we go down to 10 we always lose but when teams against us go down to 10 we always manage to make a total f***-up of it and never win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here