Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
But Hiney the lad is only 16. He hasn't seen some of the shit we have had to endure.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Hiney - Calm Blue Ocean, my flower! - go grab a cup of tea and bring the old blood pressure down - SDL, stop winding him up. You wont have any friends round if you wont behave yourself.

<IN CHORUS - yes mum........>

:lol:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
But Hiney the lad is only 16. He hasn't seen some of the shit we have had to endure.

So true my friend!

Hiney - Calm Blue Ocean, my flower! - go grab a cup of tea and bring the old blood pressure down - SDL, stop winding him up. You wont have any friends round if you wont behave yourself.

<IN CHORUS - yes mum........>

Yes Mum

:kiss:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm pissing off now , before the BINFESTS start.:)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
yeah i recall going to crewe once late 80s or early 90s (getting old) and we were something like 3 or 4 nil down inside 20mins and they wouldent let us out to go the pub.we had to stay in there stayed 4-0.....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Yes very well. We drew 0-0 at W&H, I went to that, then I saw the Albion thrashed 4-0 by W&H in the replay at the Goldstone, and then hammered 8-2 at home by Bristol Rovers. Alan Warbuoys got 4 of them.:eek:

was it Leatherhead who stuffed us at home when Brian Clough was in charge?

Even the best managers lose

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
allthough I can imagine we will get the " ref was against us", "injuries cost us", "pich was very bumpy, you cannot allow players to carry the ball 25 yards without challenge and not expect professional footballers to blast the ball in the net.

This is BASIC FOOTBALL and that team out there was not capable of playing BASIC football.

Lets be honest that was a joke performance and this club has due to ineptitude of our board become an absolute JOKE.

Maybe they are capable of off field activities like delivering Falmer, which is a fantastic achievement, however Dick Knight should never make any football related decisions EVER AGAIN.

I said a few weeks ago that this was the game taht would define our season and I am 100% convinced that is it!

We have now come full circle since returning to Brighton

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
allthough I can imagine we will get the " ref was against us", "injuries cost us", "pich was very bumpy, you cannot allow players to carry the ball 25 yards without challenge and not expect professional footballers to blast the ball in the net.

This is BASIC FOOTBALL and that team out there was not capable of playing BASIC football.

Lets be honest that was a joke performance and this club has due to ineptitude of our board become an absolute JOKE.

Maybe they are capable of off field activities like delivering Falmer, which is a fantastic achievement, however Dick Knight should never make any football related decisions EVER AGAIN.

I said a few weeks ago that this was the game taht would define our season and I am 100% convinced that is it!

We have now come full circle since returning to Brighton

Well said

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
ah, but webbyson, there is one fatal flaw in your words - this is an OPINIONS board - not official facts from the club board - therefore somewhere in the many ramblings of the albion fans lies the truth - as well as wild claims and accusations!

......and all the blame in the world wont change the situation!

He he i am so confused now........Fact......in your opinion there are true facts on here?.......................................never! he he

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
oh dear :cry:

I can only hope by Tuesday, we have a new manager ready to go, some great loan players in to cover for all the injuries and are ready to bag 3 points.

Anyone just hear White say Hinch was not fully fit but wanted to play and his missis gave birth today. If so the Elphick, Hinch, McNalty injuries and sub scenario did for us.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I don't think I ever seen us this bad. Who in there right mind would put upfront Mcleod? When this man looks clearly over weight, has no pace and has not even got a touch anymore. Ok it didn't help losing Fozzy at the warm-up, but thats no excuse we should of started Gargan, ok he is only young but he is tall, could of been a presence with his strength and built, but nope we play a f***ing winger upfront! UNFUCKINGBELIVABLE. If Hinsh wasn't fit then why the f*** did we bring him on, looks like we've crocked him for a couple of weeks!

We had no width once again. We were so narrow it was embarassing. I thought Crewe were reasonably comfortable and whoever says that wasn't a penalty, then I'm sorry it was clearly a handball.

WHITE AND BOOKER JUST GO NOW!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
NO I won't give it a f***ing rest, this club wouldn't exist without DK. Is your memory so short do the names Archer, Bellotti and Stanley ring any bells?

Archer, belotti, and stanley? Aren't they the guys that were running the club when we last went to wembley, taking us to the top division than Knight has?

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

He probably has not seen Brighton play their home matches in a proper stadium. He certainly won't have seen us play in the top flight and reach the FA Cup Final. It is heartening that we still have some younger fans who are willing to watch Brighton when it is much easier to follow a top flight club and watch matches as a fraction of the cost.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Dreadful performance and a waste of a nice Saturday afternoon. Our luck is really out at the moment, but even given that, that is the worst performance I have seen at home since we lost 0-5 against Stoke about four and a half years ago.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What an absolute mess we are in.

I do blame Dick Knight on this one, he should have either pulled the trigger on MA earlier, or stuck with him 'til the end of the season. Now is no time to have a 3rd rate temporary manager in charge. To me, that is bad judgement.

Couldn't agree more with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here