Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crewe Alexandra

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I'll mark them, but I'm afraid I cant believe them Hills! I'm doing my 'I Told You So' wiggle round the front room at the moment. I was very vocal on The Albion Roar that it was the wrong move to bring in MA this year, not that I was against EVER having him in, but it was too early. Would this have happened under Wilkins? Who knows! Maybe! - but it wouldn't have been worse - and we wouldnt be paying two managers to sit at home whilst bozo and coco are at the helm at such a cruicial time! Yes, the players are not doing the business on the pitch - but it started with that one decision to remove a bloke, who may not have been popular in the dressing room - but is it a popularity contest? Or a football team? I know which I'd rather at the moment!

You cannot say things like that! How can you suggest that Knight is anything less that a god? :shrug:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
look on the bright side

those who wanted rid of adams got their way

now those who want rid of white and booker will surely get what they want too.

I reckon I might go in the home end on Tuesday though..........it might get a little lonely in the away end after today

Forecast:
New manager to be in place by Tuesday
Murray to be rushed back
Brighton to beat Bristol and stay up after beating stockport on the last day of the season

:albion2:

Last edited:

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Only one man for the job (if he wants it) and that is Ian Holloway.
He will kick shit into them and make them fight tooth and nail for every point. At the moment we are going down in like a whimper. Embarrassing.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
You cannot say things like that! How can you suggest that Knight is anything less that a god? :shrug:

Lol, I'm a humanist Porkinson, so I'm afraid I dont believe in God!

Knight may not have made the decision to remove Wilkins by himself, I'm not privy to that info, so I dont know that you can really blame it all on him until we know that he made the move unapposed - if the board didn't stand up to him, then they're all as culpable surely! DK is the media friendly front to a lot of decision makers in the boardroom surely?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Good.

At least we will never meet now that you have decided to desert the club.

Well done - enjoy the rest of your life.

Can you not read?
I said my love for the club was fading, I haven't deserted the club.

We're a f***ing joke, no manager, barely no players, and lose 4-0 to a team below us in the league.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Well said, some people on here really do have very short memories!

Knight is a legend, also we will get out of this shit!

Mark my words!

Agreed...........those who are calling for his head have no-one else to blame.We will come again but admit it is very bad at the moment! I will only want Dick to stand down when we are in a worse state than when he took over. We have good players at the club but we need a good manager to galvanise them and get playing as a confident team.We also have had appalling luck with injuries......when your down the luck deserts you....Getting rid of our chairman because of these facts will not help our plight.............getting the right man in however is a top priority. Before the "Dick should go 'cos he got rid of Dean Wilkins and he should fall on his own sword because of poor results and we are heading for Div 2" {phew what a title)Brigade voice their opinions.............we still dont know the facts about Wilkins departure and may never know the truth and any "Facts" voiced on here are purely just opinions!!

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
ah, but webbyson, there is one fatal flaw in your words - this is an OPINIONS board - not official facts from the club board - therefore somewhere in the many ramblings of the albion fans lies the truth - as well as wild claims and accusations!

......and all the blame in the world wont change the situation!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can you not read?
I said my love for the club was fading, I haven't deserted the club.

We're a f***ing joke, no manager, barely no players, and lose 4-0 to a team below us in the league.

This is all part and parcel of being a Brighton fan. Its a rollercoaster. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports