Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Norgaard is a huge loss for them, didn't realise they had so many injuries as well. Should make for an interesting game, as long as they don't get ahead early and try to timewaste/gamesmanship themselves over the line.

I think were drawer 2-2.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Seems lots of clubs are struggling with injuries this season. More so than usual?
Yes they are. I posted a link to a bbc report about it a couple of weeks ago.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Seems lots of clubs are struggling with injuries this season. More so than usual?
There’s been several threads on this (including @Guinness Boy’s above)

Here’s the current PL injury list - Brentford have 10 men out including Norgaard who’s suspended and Jensen who remains under assessment - both of which would be key losses

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The A23 into Brighton is partly blocked. Lots of police on scene, not sure if it’s an accident or a police tpac stop. Looked like the later as I drove past it on the other side of the road to the Pycombe park n ride.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
f*** me traffic is bad. Cowfold wasn’t great. Now stuck in v slow traffic top of the dyke and the A23/A27 looks horrendous too. Surely ko delayed.
There’s a multi-car crash apparently on Southbound A23 which is causing delays for people trying to get onto A27

IMG_0814.jpeg

Drive safe everyone 🙁

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here