Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Brentford deserve respect… For us it is a question of ,who is fit ? and perm any 11 out of those.
What the hell ! We know the game will turn on a referee’s decision or the whim of some goon behind a v a r screen. All we can do is send out the lads to give ‘em hell and hope for the best. At least this is on Amazon Prime so we can see it :albion2:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Always hate facing Brentford. They feel like a boogey team.
Wot, just like...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bugger, beaten to it!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Looking forward to this, missed the Sheffield United game so haven’t been since the end of October

I’m sure it will be a sell out and cauldron of noise

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
There are going to be big gaps in the NS tonight and so how about people who are going to sing move and congregate behind the goal - it's an opportunity...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The atmosphere is often better when the 'can't be ar#ed' brigade have an excuse not to come.
Some can't be arsed people find it almost impossible with no trains, no time to increase the mortgage for a coach ticket and an early evening ko. I was one of them until a late car park ticket came up, although my wife cannot finish until 6pm in Hastings so impossible to get to the game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Indeed Mexico to London easy, a lot less so London to Brighton and back and for both games!!!
I feel the overarching need to apologise.

So, sorry...

...for pretty much everything..

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Looking at that first post they’ve got a pretty impressive missing player list too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here