Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Barnsley *** Official Match Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seagulls Player has started (no stuttering so far)

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I've whacked £500 on us with a one goal handicap, 13/8 is outstanding value against a side who concede as readily as Barnsley. If this comes in it'll pretty much pay for my Christmas.

That is a mental bet considering how badly we've played against the bottom teams so far. I hope it comes through though!

Feb 14, 2010
After the Football Genius that is Ashley Barnes smashed his goal on Saturday I'm going for an Ashley Barnes Football Genius hat trick tonight

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Seagulls Player has started (no stuttering so far)

since I told them to stick it where the sun don't shine I have had numerous emails with every offer under the sun, great technology pity they don't use it to ensure a good connection for the commentary

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I'll be happy with a rugby scoreline, but in an ideal world it will be a cricket score.

I think we'll score 6 goals, kick all the extra points, throw in a few 3 point shots, dominate with our penalty corners and, coupled with all the extras they will concede, I think we'll run up a Formula 1 like score of 106 - 7.3.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 3m
#BHAFC line-up v #BFC: Kuszczak; Ward; Upson, Greer, Bruno; Bridcutt, Crofts, Forster-Caskey; David, Conway, Barnes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 4m
#BHAFC subs v #BFC: Brezovan, El-Abd, Calderon, Buckley, Agustien, Ince, Lita.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
since I told them to stick it where the sun don't shine I have had numerous emails with every offer under the sun, great technology pity they don't use it to ensure a good connection for the commentary

First time in ages that there is a solid connection. They haven't switched over yet to JC , oh no and guess what happens , its cut off , now back again :lol:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Now where is the logic in that? JFC was appalling saturday, whereas Ince was the best player on the pitch...

Horses for courses: Barnsley are likely to put 11 men behind the ball, and JFC is probably the more attacking option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here