Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Barnsley *** Official Match Thread ***

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Quote Originally Posted by MacKenzie View Post
You're quite right. Every single time Brighton has a fixture that screams HOME WIN you just know, in fact its a scientific certainty, that we'll play shit and lose by the odd goal.

Barnsley will play the masterstroke tonight by just being on the pitch to watch us self destruct....here is the match summary:

First half: Brighton dominance, 15 shots (11 off target) 65% possession and no goals. Barnsley win one debatable corner and score via a deflection.

Second half: Brighton huff and puff, Barnsley continue to put 11 men behind the ball. Final score 0-1.

Post match fall out: Garcia out threads, catering crap, transport crap although on the plus side the 124 Barnsley supporters in attendance congratulate us on our spifffing stadium via their sub standard message board.

My thoughts exactly....a la Sheff Weds and Blackburn last season

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
i cant find the thread for oscar's song? or if anyone knows the words please enlighten me

Oscar Garcia's
Got some lovely gear,
He's got a nice blazer
And lovely strides.
He shows no fear,
On the Palace pier
He's not scared of any of the rides.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Wins against Sheffield Wednesday (3-0) and Posh (1-0), at home last season, both kicked off at 7.45.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Barnsley were the first team I saw beat the Albion way back in 84/85 (I think). I've feared them ever since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here