[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So many of you getting your knickers in a twist as you piss them. Pretty well EVERY team has had big squad rotation with games coming thick and fast but get the nails and hammer ready, I’ve got the cross. You have no idea how much I hope tonight comes back to bite most of you!

Ooo look I made a bed wetting joke. Tee hee. Off to play action man with my eight year old mates now. Mummy won’t let me stay up to watch the match later.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Ridiculous. OUT!

And, yes, I know we have two games in three days but were we really picking West Ham away as an easier game than a home match against a team one place above us?

Nope, didnt pick the West Ham game as the one in between game 1 and 3 of the hectic christmas/new years schedule though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We cannot score goals so let's drop all 3 strikers from the starting 11.

In fairness you have rather answered the second part of that sentence with the first part.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wow, strong team selection

So excited

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
According to my Arsenal fan bro in law, they have not coped all season with teams that play a low block?? i think that means parking the bus.
Looks like Potter is trying to hold out, maybe grab a goal and then let the strikers loose towards the end.
Risky stuff.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Anyone else feeling mildly more enthusiastic/morbidly curious after seeing that lineup, at the prospect of it being either spectacularly bad or a stroke of genius? Probably just me. :dunce: :mad:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
That line up is mad!

GP has either lost the plot or seen the light!

Who is our striker in this bag of bits? Jahanbakhsh I assume? Maybe? Or Burn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
So angry... How can we ever get any kind of form when he changes the line up so drastically every single bloody game...

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I think a few people are getting angry for no reason here.

Others have pointed out the congested fixture list, obviously.

In my opinion that isn't a bad lineup. I fancy Ali J to score if he gets half a chance, which I suspect is the plan. Alex Mac likewise.

Propper & Bernardo are the big risks - but that's what subs are for.

Voice of reason.

Some real wimps here all crying and throwing tantrums before the game’s even started.

Give the lads a chance ffs.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Actually looking forward to this, it's like a blind date

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
As our strikers have hardly been scoring us that such a great loss. AJ and Mac both have good strikes on them. I'll give it a chance before slagging anyone off.

Absolutely true regards Mac and Ali J. Of all our players they're two I'd want to be shooting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports