Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
People saying he hasn't got a clue. Apparently, neither have we! Who would have guessed that line up? No one.
He must have seen something in training, I don't think he's that naive to cobble random players together willy nilly. I'll hopefully not scratch a hole in the top of my head but BDB and Bernado on the left might be a plan to stop that young lad(name escapes me)

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Got to say, that’s by far the most disappointing Brighton lineup that I have seen, since the league cup home match against Villa last season...

I'm actually astounded at how bonkers it is. Just when I thought GPs line ups couldn't be any harder to predict.

Utterly ridiculous when we've beaten arsenal twice on the trot and our tails will be up against them, and in dire need of points.

If it turns out to be a masterstroke, I'll eat my hat, but Im not holding my breath.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Could we please give Potter his P45 now. He deserves nothing less.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not sure what he is thinking putting out that line up :eek: Why drop Solly he has been one of our most consistant players this season :mad:

I get resting one or two - Solly has started pretty much every game......but not this........

Happy to have a large slice of humble pie around 8pm if we do anything other than lose comfortably.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Its all the fault of Hugo Rune and his prediction thread, Potter must look at it and say cheeky gits, i'll show em.
I was expecting Tony Bloom to be in as rush goalie so l am not too surprised at the starting line up.
Only good news is it gives Normandy the chance to post that he hopes we lose this match as well.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That team is either a master stroke or a disaster waiting to happen.
Yes. I think I agree with you.

In the same way that I believe Celtic will either finish in the top 2 this season, or they will go down with a record low points total.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
---------------Sanchez
----Webster---Dunk---Burn
Veltman--------------------Bernardo
----Gross---Bissouma---Propper
----------------Alex Mac
------------------Ali J

That right hand side of Burn Bernado & Propper who had had a handful of games this season is a disaster waiting to happen.

Or is it?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I’m Potter in but lol at that team.

Wonder if he’s trying to make a point to the club by not playing a recognised striker?

Gutted to see Proper return to the team, and no Aaron to scare the Arsenal defence. That said, Folk here have said AJ could play as a striker. Now we see how he does.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So many of you getting your knickers in a twist as you piss them. Pretty well EVERY team has had big squad rotation with games coming thick and fast but get the nails and hammer ready, I’ve got the cross. You have no idea how much I hope tonight comes back to bite most of you!

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I’m Potter in, but.... bloody hell. That’s madness surely, Bernardo? No strikers? Maupay scored last time out. He’s not making it easy for me.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
People saying he hasn't got a clue. Apparently, neither have we! Who would have guessed that line up? No one.
He must have seen something in training, I don't think he's that naive to cobble random players together willy nilly. I'll hopefully not scratch a hole in the top of my head but BDB and Bernado on the left might be a plan to stop that young lad(name escapes me)
What on earth has he seen in training to give a game to players who haven't played in months?!

The team is a roll of the dice. He's lost the plot

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
I'm actually astounded at how bonkers it is. Just when I thought GPs line ups couldn't be any harder to predict.

Utterly ridiculous when we've beaten arsenal twice on the trot and our tails will be up against them, and in dire need of points.

If it turns out to be a masterstroke, I'll eat my hat, but Im not holding my breath.

100% this...

I’ve been looking forward to this all day but the wind has been well and truly taken out of my sails.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here