Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Really WTF that is a big gamble with that team. I think this game will be make or break with Potter........maybe not for his job but if it doesn't work the fans will be really on his back.
Either very brave or very stupid........the result will decide.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I know people will say that we have lots of games (although most of the first team get a rest next week) but bringing in that many players who have hardly kicked a ball this season isn't calculated it's careless.
Why not give Propper a run out last week? Where the hell has Bernardo been?
Let's hope the forgotten men do a goodun.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Ali J hat trick anyone? :lolol:

It would just be SO us if the day we play a bizzare team with no striker, we score 4 :lolol:

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
I sometimes wonder if potter sees it more like rugby where they have “finishers” on the bench. Specifically to finish the game off. [emoji2373][emoji2373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
As I've said so many times in the past, Potter hasn't got a bloody clue what he's doing. I think I'll be going large on an Arsenal win today by 2 our more goals. Sadly, our club
looks a complete shambles at the moment and doesn't look fit to grace the Premier League. It beggars belief that after 4 years in the top flight, that's the best side we can put out. I'd describe it as a joke but it's not funny, not by a long shot.

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Take out Bissouma (and maybe Macca) and this could well be our line-up on the first day of the Championship in August.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Like it, that's a propper roll of the dice. We've not been winning and madness is repeating the same thing. Roll the dice Potter, roll the dice!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here