Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

BHAFC132

Mar 17, 2019
So many of you getting your knickers in a twist as you piss them. Pretty well EVERY team has had big squad rotation with games coming thick and fast but get the nails and hammer ready, I’ve got the cross. You have no idea how much I hope tonight comes back to bite most of you!

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Targeting the Wolves game?

We aren't good enough to do that!!!
Every game should be played on its merit. Players in other clubs are playing three games in 6/7 games. Why can't ours? This genius is already writing our death note this season by either trying to be too clever or just not having a clue. I'll let you decide.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Can you imagine being at the Amex, 30k and all, seeing that line up announced? Would raise an eyebrow or two.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
So many of you getting your knickers in a twist as you piss them. Pretty well EVERY team has had big squad rotation with games coming thick and fast but get the nails and hammer ready, I’ve got the cross. You have no idea how much I hope tonight comes back to bite most of you!

I’d hate for this to come as a surprise to you, but none of us want to see our team lose, but having watched our strongest XI flop against some of the league’s weaker opponents some of us are left feeling a little deflated by an awful lineup against a team that just pumped Chelsea. If, and it’s a huge IF, we’ll all be absolutely delighted if we get anything from this game.

Last edited:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Give over. How can you not understand fans being pissed off at that line up?we are in dire need of points and he picks that team against a team we did the double over last season.
Yes, we might be proved wrong. But is it really that hard to understand why fans are flabbergasted at the changes considering our situation?! There's managers resting players, and then there's this...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I so hope you’re right.....

But have to say, it really is a high risk strategy. Having sacrificed both forwards vs West Ham, I did foolishly assume at least one would play.....

Difficult to defend this one, but hoping he’s a tactical genius.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Pehaps we are having a real go in the cup this year, so we are giving the team to face Newport a run out together first.

Edit - Southstandandy beat me to it.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
As our strikers have hardly been scoring us that such a great loss. AJ and Mac both have good strikes on them. I'll give it a chance before slagging anyone off.

Agree as our ‘strikers ‘ are goal shy but why not give Swiss 2nd div striker a go??? Surely better than clueless AJ

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
When I saw the team I thought it was a wind up. Hopefully GP knows what he is doing because nobody else understands this starting 11

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
For those saying rotation was needed, Leeds and West Brom are unchanged from their last matches and Arsenal have made one change. If we need to make that many changes, maybe our fitness coaches aren’t up to much.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
That lineup is a message to the board. Go out and get me a striker in January.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That line up .................. Wow, just wow! And Alzate nowhere in sight.

Goes off in search of a shakes head emoji.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
As our strikers have hardly been scoring us that such a great loss. AJ and Mac both have good strikes on them. I'll give it a chance before slagging anyone off.

We might even try a shot from outside the box instead of trying to walk it in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here