Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion V Wycombe Wanderers

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Well that line up is about as good as we can put out at the moment so here's to a good win!

I'm off to the airport in a bit - confident I will read about a good result on landing

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
f***ing come on today boys, the season starts today!!

:yahoo:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Albion: (4-4-2) Kuipers; Whing, Virgo, Tunnicliffe, El-Abd; Bennett, Crofts, Dicker, A Davies; Forster, Dickinson. Subs: G Smith, Hart, C Davies. Elphick, Cox, Navarro, Thornhill.

Wycombe: (4-4-2) Shearer; Oliver, Duberry, Moncur, Woodman; Green, Westlake, Mousinho, Zebroksi; Harrold, Phillips. Subs: Johnson, Young (GK), Pittman, Westwood, Beavon, Pack, Betsy.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Anyone got World Player on yet?

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
seaguls player is on!!!!! why is there no volume going on with mine then this is shite.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
El-abd ahead of Elphick...interesting.

and cox on the bench .....adds to my theory about RS slowly ridding himself of the wilkins youngsters ??

discuss

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Strange. The wife has it on her PC but not on mine. Must be something simple - probably me.
you have made me smile there Uncle C

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Strange. The wife has it on her PC but not on mine. Must be something simple - probably me.

Just pressed 'page refresh' and on it came - worth remembering.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
and cox on the bench .....adds to my theory about RS slowly ridding himself of the wilkins youngsters ??

discuss

I think you're correct. I beleive cox's conract is up at the end of this season? Will we keep him until then or get some money at the next transfer window?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
4-1 win today. It will be like a cork out the bottle.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think you're correct. I beleive cox's conract is up at the end of this season? Will we keep him until then or get some money at the next transfer window?

probably the latter....unfortune if true because he has been playing fairly well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here