Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion V Wycombe Wanderers

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Just setting off now. Have a good feeling about the game today.

2-0 to the albion. :albion2:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
good job the suns out or i think the crowd would have struggled to get over 5 thousand ile go for a 2-0 win Forster 17th min Dicker 68th min 5,734, 528 from wycombe

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I'll take 1-0, and I don't care if it's an OG or it bounces off Virgo's arse to go in the onion bag

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Oh no....it doesn't say "official thread"!

Does that mean another defeat?

WE MUST WIN today or it could all go horribly wrong (or even more so than it already has). PLEASE 2-0

The words 'official thread' were added by that plonker Perseus years ago. He would start the thread on Weds night so he could get in first with his only bit of glory.

I believe he thought it a bit of a joke that he then went on to name the match officials. Get it! - no I never did either.

Ditch the official thread title, its crap and forever reminds me of someone who cost the club a fortune by rounding against Falmer.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If we lose today i can see slade going, i really cant see how that would be possible but i said the same against stockport so who knows

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Anything other than a win would be very worrying - agree we have to give managers and players time to get things right but at some point soon it has to work out otherwise we are doomed to a relegation battle once again.

Come on you Seagulls:albion2:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Backed 2-0. It has the right kind of ring to it. However, I also had a nibble on the half time/full time. I thought Brighton/Draw at 14-1 was a bit irresistible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here