Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton flag at EDL march on Getty Images

Jan 30, 2008
My family lives in Brighton...along with several Jewish relatives, and I intend to return to Brighton. Im not here for life.
Im also not in a gulag, and Brighton is just a 1 1/2 hour flight and 1/2 hour train journey away...im not the other side of the world.
so there you have it , STICKING UP FOR HIS JEWISH CONNECTIONS , when have they ever been mentioned as a EDL target ???

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
My relatives dont particularly appreciate seeing a nazi salute on British streets... or are you really that dense?

Crawley 'Gull

Oct 3, 2005
Crawley
My family lives in Brighton...along with several Jewish relatives, and I intend to return to Brighton. Im not here for life.
Im also not in a gulag, and Brighton is just a 1 1/2 hour flight and 1/2 hour train journey away...im not the other side of the world.

As someone who has Jewish relatives, do you not worry about the Anti-Semitism that seems to be a part of Islam? Synagogues and Jewish properties are increasingly being attacked in areas with large Muslim populations and the Quran itself states that muslims shouldn't rest until the sea is red with the blood of the Jews.

I'm just curious as to what you think as you seem to be blaming all the problems in our society on the far right.

Jan 30, 2008
As someone who has Jewish relatives, do you not worry about the Anti-Semitism that seems to be a part of Islam? Synagogues and Jewish properties are increasingly being attacked in areas with large Muslim populations and the Quran itself states that muslims shouldn't rest until the sea is red with the blood of the Jews.

I'm just curious as to what you think as you seem to be blaming all the problems in our society on the far right.
yes , but the jews seem to have a chip on there shoulder over most things non jewish

you lot can moan all you want about the EDL if they fall by the way side some others will be there to raise the flag, but hey you keep on moaning :amex:

Why is that the wankers who are always the ones to 'raise the flag' are ALWAYS wihtout fail thick cnuts that are the ones any normal person would least like to be associated with? I see nothing wrong with having love for country or pride in being British, it's the knuckle dragging retards that drag Britishness and Englishness into the cess pool of their own degraded imaginations that I take issue with. These morons no more love 'England' and Englishness than they know the history of England. I would love to have a debate with some of them, note debate not punch up, on the finer details of the constitutional settlement and what is actually in Magna Carta.

I am willing to bet most of them could not even pronounce habeus corpus, let alone know what it means, it's historical significance and how/where it came into existance.

Those twats love England? f*** off and don't make me laugh.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I dont have a problem with the Jewish faith...I do have problems with the Jewish State.....

There are complete arseholes within every faith...incl Islam... every religion has its fanatics... and burning of mosques, synagogues, churches is clearly wrong...

I dont blame the far right... I also have an issue with fundamental muslims and their view of the world, however, I dont believe they are the EDLs only target.

and to make it more confusing, I am raised as a protestant, with Jewish family background, and my girlfriend is a Muslim...who strangely, hasnt tried to kill me at any time over the last two years despite plenty of reasons to.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
My relatives dont particularly appreciate seeing a nazi salute on British streets... or are you really that dense?

As my maternal grandparents were Jewish and had the Germans invaded they wouldn't have survived I too agree with the above. The EDL use the Nazi salute why ? Because they have sweaty armpits and can't afford antiperspirant ?

Jan 30, 2008
Why is that the wankers who are always the ones to 'raise the flag' are ALWAYS wihtout fail thick cnuts that are the ones any normal person would least like to be associated with? I see nothing wrong with having love for country or pride in being British, it's the knuckle dragging retards that drag Britishness and Englishness into the cess pool of their own degraded imaginations that I take issue with. These morons no more love 'England' and Englishness than they know the history of England. I would love to have a debate with some of them, note debate not punch up, on the finer details of the constitutional settlement and what is actually in Magna Carta.
I am willing to bet most of them could not even pronounce habeus corpus, let alone know what it means, it's historical significance and how/where it came into existance.

Those twats love England? f*** off and don't make me laugh.
if they don't, what are they loving ?

Jan 30, 2008
I dont have a problem with the Jewish faith...I do have problems with the Jewish State.....

There are complete arseholes within every faith...incl Islam... every religion has its fanatics... and burning of mosques, synagogues, churches is clearly wrong...

I dont blame the far right... I also have an issue with fundamental muslims and their view of the world, however, I dont believe they are the EDLs only target.

and to make it more confusing, I am raised as a protestant, with Jewish family background, and my girlfriend is a Muslim...who strangely, hasnt tried to kill me at any time over the last two years despite plenty of reasons to.
being impotant :D

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I didn't see the literature and neither did you. I suspect it didn't but that is irrelevant. Clearly the UAF were using (as does the EDL) the football match to further their cause. Whether there was a badge on there or not the association is clearly there. It's just all semantics after that.

From what I can remember (from a brief glimpse of the UAF material handed out at Brisbane Road), the UAF were handing out flyers calling for the EDL to get out of football – because Leyton Orient has a problem with racist support. That, as I understand it, is why the UAF were at the Orient game. And no, there was neither an O's badge nor an Albion badge on the literature.

if they don't, what are they loving ?

You tell me?

Some romantacised eden in which everyone is anglo-saxon (of course itself an immigrant race to these shores but let's not tell the knuickle draggers that eh)?
Some rural utopia in which no darkies ever mess up our fair land with their disgusting foreign habits and customs?
Some idyl in which they can sit in their bungalows (an indian word) drinking tea (an indian drink) or coffee (an african drink) eating chips (made from potatoes, a south american import) and dreaming about driving their cars (an foreign invention).

I genuinely do not know. You think more like these thick sods than I do DR, you tell me what they love?

Except their own cocks as they wank themselves into a frenzy about imigration of course. It certainly isn't England or they wouldn't spend so nmuch time breking her laws.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

I very much doubt that Dave condones the behaviour of a handful of Muslim extremists any more than he does that of the EDL, they are both wrong. Are you actually suggesting that as this handful are Muslims (allegedly) then all Muslims should be dealt with by the likes of the EDL ?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
You tell me?

Some romantacised eden in which everyone is anglo-saxon (of course itself an immigrant race to these shores but let's not tell the knuickle draggers that eh)?
Some rural utopia in which no darkies ever mess up our fair land with their disgusting foreign habits and customs?
Some idyl in which they can sit in their bungalows (an indian word) drinking tea (an indian drink) or coffee (an african drink) eating chips (made from potatoes, a south american import) and dreaming about driving their cars (an foreign invention).

I genuinely do not know. You think more like these thick sods than I do DR, you tell me what they love?

Except their own cocks as they wank themselves into a frenzy about imigration of course. It certainly isn't England or they wouldn't spend so nmuch time breking her laws.

not being rude mate but that is without doubt the least imaginative hackneyed and tediously rehashed post of other peoples points cliches and opinions you are ever likely to read on a debate like this, and believe me we have all tried very hard on ours.

Crawley 'Gull

Oct 3, 2005
Crawley
I very much doubt that Dave condones the behaviour of a handful of Muslim extremists any more than he does that of the EDL, they are both wrong. Are you actually suggesting that as this handful are Muslims (allegedly) then all Muslims should be dealt with by the likes of the EDL ?

It's not quite a handful of extremists unfortunately. I've known and lived amongst many muslims and I know that hatred of Jews is bred into them. The Quran is full of anti-semitic rhetoric - that's fact, not right wing Propoganda! Muslims that aren't anti-semetic either don't believe in the Quran or aren't being entirely honest about their beliefs.

I don't think the EDL should deal with anyone. I'm not an EDL supporter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here