Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton flag at EDL march on Getty Images

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
No ponce its not a matter of trivial point scoring at all... people have always given out literature at football matches...BNP NF, even the Salvation Army... nobody has an issue with that...IF the BNP literature had a BHA logo on it...if the Salvation Army literature had a BHA logo on it..if the UAF literature had a BHA logo on it..id have an issue with it...they dont, and didnt in the past.... what this thread is about is the use of the BHA logo... why people want to avoid that argument, I dont know. i believe they know its wrong, but their political leanings prevent them from admitting that.

Spot on.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Unilever threatened to sue the BNP last year for infringement of a trademark when the BNP used the Marmite slogan and image without permission.

I dont see Weetabix getting their knickers in a twist about these blokes looking uncannily like their entire 1980s marketing output.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
...and what a great bit of publicity those brave boys are continuing to receive on here.

Jan 30, 2008
you lot can moan all you want about the EDL if they fall by the way side some others will be there to raise the flag, but hey you keep on moaning :amex:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
of course your right...EDL are treated the same way as the NF, and the BNP...as will the next incarnation of these confused wankers.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Very sure... they 'claim' to include jewish people yet its members in many parts of the UK are consistantly filmed giving nazi salutes...id say that was a little confused wouldnt you?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The British born muslims, who blew themselves up on 7/7, according to their video farewells, blew themselves and others up, as a direct protest of British troops being in Iraq
So would you say that a lot of British born muslims have greater loyalty to their co- religionists than to this country,which they loudly claim as their own when it suits? serious question ? I can recall all these protests about muslims and crusaders blah blah blah, before we had any serious presence in afghanistan, and last time i looked the majority of muslims in this country were of south asian rather than arabic/kurdish descent.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
im going by what the bombers said... but... its not a blanket call... Id say that most have a greater loyalty to the UK..most condemn the actions of the terrorists...and even when they do on tv...people like the EDL claim they dont... . but being under attack from racist organisations over the years such as bnp/nf and the new tossers could make choices more difficult I would imagine.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
So would you say that a lot of British born muslims have greater loyalty to their co- religionists than to this country,which they loudly claim as their own when it suits? serious question ? I can recall all these protests about muslims and crusaders blah blah blah, before we had any serious presence in afghanistan, and last time i looked the majority of muslims in this country were of south asian rather than arabic/kurdish descent.

My first post in this thread as i can't be arsed with it.Keep up the good posting along with The Spanish and MK Seagull.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Hype at Stoke, Glasgow, Luton, London, Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham.......yeah its hype...or is it your interpretation that ONE UAF nerd acting as agent provocateur covers all? lol Denial at its best...thanks.

Jan 30, 2008
im going by what the bombers said... but... its not a blanket call... Id say that most have a greater loyalty to the UK..most condemn the actions of the terrorists...and even when they do on tv...people like the EDL claim they dont... . but being under attack from racist organisations over the years such as bnp/nf and the new tossers could make choices more difficult I would imagine.
why you bothered, you're tucked away in central Europe !

Jan 30, 2008
Hype at Stoke, Glasgow, Luton, London, Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham.......yeah its hype...or is it your interpretation that ONE UAF nerd acting as agent provocateur covers all? lol Denial at its best...thanks.
I know all the different places around the country , it must be a constant worry for you , somehow i think not !

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
My family lives in Brighton...along with several Jewish relatives, and I intend to return to Brighton. Im not here for life.
Im also not in a gulag, and Brighton is just a 1 1/2 hour flight and 1/2 hour train journey away...im not the other side of the world.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
DR - Youre the one claiming its media hype that these wankers are often filmed using nazi salutes...are you really going to defend that? Ive just offered you some places where EDL members have been identified using a nazi salute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here