Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton City FC

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
They're doing the right thing trying to dissociate themselves from Whitehawk.

I mean, even the rockweillers go around in pairs over there.

What are rockweillers?!?!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
OMG... why dont they just rename themselves Moulscoomb? That might improve their feelings of worthlessness.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Didn't they used to claim they were the top team in Brighton because technically we were in Hove.

Anyway if they chose the name West Roedean United they might attract some Chinese investment

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
their ground doesn't have a train station right next to it....or particularly good bus links....or good parking facilities

interestingly it's not a million miles away from sheepcote valley, where our objectors suggested as being a better option

Do you expect anything else from a small non-league club ?

It's hardly a bloody League team. People are getting too touchy, they will NEVER threaten where we are today - if anything you should support (not in an Albion way) your local non-league club !!

And if they do amazingly get into the FL, then dump them - simple.

Oct 25, 2003
Do you expect anything else from a small non-league club ?

It's hardly a bloody League team. People are getting too touchy, they will NEVER threaten where we are today - if anything you should support (not in an Albion way) your local non-league club !!

And if they do amazingly get into the FL, then dump them - simple.

i was assuming that the post that i quoted was referring to the amex (perhaps incorrectly), which, whilst outside the town centre, has good transport links...

regardless, if they WERE able to get into the conference, then i can see that ground really struggling with some of the bigger clubs coming down...i'm not knocking their current situation at all as their ground is clearly enough for what they have, especially with new stands going in at either end

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
and when they get into Europe they can fly from Thatcher international airport

FFS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here