Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest **** Official Match Thread ****

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Obviously we are missing Ulloa and Bridders but also lacking the invention of Orlandi in open play - and he couldn't do any worse from set pieces either.

Get fit you lot very soon.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
BBC Sussex 'played better than on Tuesday night'

that doesn't bode well :(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
5 minutes stoppage time

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
What has happened to our back five? We're obviously missing Bridcutt who shields them in his defensive midfielder role but still really quite disappointed with the way we are seemingly leaking goals so far this season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
FFS why do we keep letting Lopez take free kicks?

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
seagulls player stats now showing 3 forest red cards

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
lets hope tony has not put any money on that top six aspiration

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I suppose the way to look at this is 'out of adversity comes opportunity' - on various levels:

- is TB prepared to find a enough dosh to fund a loan striker
- for Oscar to show how he can lift the players and minimise further damage / keep us ticking over until we are back at full strength
- for fringe players like Kemy, Ince, Conway etc and others to show if they are prepared to put a shift in and force their way into the side.

I hate to mention his name but the fact is Barnes is doing his best as our lone first choice striker to lead the line - but it just isn't happening for him. Come on Ashley you know you can do it.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Unsurprising. That's what happens when teams don't pay one bit of attention to financial restrictions. The good guys always lose.

We're going down.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I suppose the way to look at this is 'out of adversity comes opportunity' - on various levels:

- is TB prepared to find a enough dosh to fund a loan striker
- for Oscar to show how he can lift the players and minimise further damage / keep us ticking over until we are back at full strength
- for fringe players like Kemy, Ince, Conway etc and others to show if they are prepared to put a shift in and force their way into the side.

I hate to mention his name but the fact is Barnes is doing his best as our lone first choice striker to lead the line - but it just isn't happening for him. Come on Ashley you know you can do it.

this
but I fear we might be struggling unless we start taking any chances that come our way

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dropped to 14th in the table

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here