Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County ****Official Match Thread****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 16s
#BHAFC subs v Derby: Ankergren, Andrews, El-Abd, Crofts, Forster-Caskey, LuaLua, March.

that looks Ok as well

got both those in before Cantor mate well done

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
The Albion fan 'Geoff' is back. I was hoping that BBC Sussex might have found others after Newport game...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oscar has the balls to start with Ince covering the Bridcutt role , Crofts on the bench.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
So...Crofts not injured as has been suggested...dropped to the bench. Happy to see Maksi and Ince get their starts.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Oscar has the balls to start with Ince covering the Bridcutt role , Crofts on the bench.

that is good what I have seen of Ince (short bits on the player replays) he looks confident has a cracking shot and good distribution, but I do have the same feeling as others does this mean Bridders moving on, I hope not but if we get a really good offer who is to say

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Glenda is back
I wondered why we had lost the last two games :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
that is good what I have seen of Ince (short bits on the player replays) he looks confident has a cracking shot and good distribution, but I do have the same feeling as others does this mean Bridders moving on, I hope not but if we get a really good offer who is to say

Bridcutt put in an average performance last week at Leeds. I gave him a 6 rating (normally he is a 7 or 8) , Russ who stood next to me only gave him a 5. Difficult to tell if he is still carrying an injury and it has been exacerbated by not being given enough time out to fully recover or he is over it but doesn't want be here any longer as some big clubs are showing interest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here