[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Oh dear. With these injuries, I'm going:

Koosh, Calde, Upson, Greer, Max, Agustien, Crofts, Lopez, Kaz, Barnes/Buckley, Ulloa

The only downside to that is that some of them (Ash, Will, Greer, Koosh, Spanish Dave) played 120 minutes on Tuesday.

Edit: Crofts is injured? Jake may start then.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Oh dear. With these injuries, I'm going:

Koosh, Calde, Upson, Greer, Max, Agustien, Crofts, Lopez, Kaz, Barnes/Buckley, Ulloa

The only downside to that is that some of them (Ash, Will, Greer, Koosh, Spanish Dave) played 120 minutes on Tuesday.

Edit: Crofts is injured? Jake may start then.

Barnes has uploaded a photo of crofts shirt in the changing room.

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Got a feeling Bridcutt may be on his way. Hope not but we've been seeing more of Ince, we've signed another midfielder, he's not seemed quite up for it so far and now he's "injured". Complete conjecture on my part and I really hope he stays but............

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Got a feeling Bridcutt may be on his way. Hope not but we've been seeing more of Ince, we've signed another midfielder, he's not seemed quite up for it so far and now he's "injured". Complete conjecture on my part and I really hope he stays but............

Bridcutt should have been rested for the last few games of the 2012/2103 season as he was carrying a niggling groin injury. He wasn't and now we have to bear the consequences.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the email I have just got from "player" trying to get me to sign up does not fill me with confidence as I have had "player" for well over 5 years and after the last game's **** up make me even more worried than usual

but it suddenly sparked up ....Oh but it done this last match .................fingers well and truly crossed

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
the email I have just got from "player" trying to get me to sign up does not fill me with confidence as I have had "player" for well over 5 years and after the last game's **** up make me even more worried than usual

but it suddenly sparked up ....Oh but it done this last match .................fingers well and truly crossed
The annual recurring direct debit doesn't get taken out until the middle of August , we should be entitled to a partial refund by being made to listen to the Crawley commentary against our will on Tuesday.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nicky Forster ‏@nickyforster200 4m
Good luck to @JakeCaskey35 & @OfficialBHAFC this afternoon ! #seagulls

Brian Owen ‏@Brian__Owen 3m
Tweet from @nickyforster200 suggests JFC involvement today for #bhafc . We will find out very soon.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 13s
#BHAFC v Derby: Kuszczak; Maksimenko, Upson, Greer, Calderon; Ince, Agustien, David; Buckley, Barnes, Ulloa.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 16s
#BHAFC subs v Derby: Ankergren, Andrews, El-Abd, Crofts, Forster-Caskey, LuaLua, March.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports