Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County ****Official Match Thread****

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The problem is whatever Oscar wants them to do, they aren't doing it. Are they just unclear on his tactics? Are the tactics just plain wrong? Something isn't working but it isn't the end of the world. We did create a decent amount and we do have good players. When the team selection settles down we'll be ok but we need a better option from the left.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
too many long balls, aguestein and ince look quality. need to start with lualua and buckley to be effective in attack and obviously left back, defence looked dire today and no imagination in midfield.

There were a number of occasions when a ball coming from the right wing passed all defenders but there was no-one available on the left ???

ohdearbrighton!

Aug 6, 2013
All I can say is 'Oh dear Brighton!'. At least your attendance will still be top of the table? I'm sure my neighbour Mr Poyet will be smiling! At least you've got Yeovil to look forward to :)!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
All I can say is 'Oh dear Brighton!'. At least your attendance will still be top of the table? I'm sure my neighbour Mr Poyet will be smiling! At least you've got Yeovil to look forward to :)!

Another Jeremy on my ignore list :O

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
too many long balls, aguestein and ince look quality. need to start with lualua and buckley to be effective in attack and obviously left back, defence looked dire today and no imagination in midfield.

Agustien looked quality? He certainly wins my prize for the number of over hit balls and very fortunate that any of about three lunges didn't result in a red card.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know what every one is worried about

After one game
Last season 17th
This season 15th

After two games
Last season 21st
This season 19th

If we keep that pattern up, we'll finish second. Come on, chin up lads! (and lasses)

boik

I don't know what every one is worried about

After one game
Last season 17th
This season 15th

After two games
Last season 21st
This season 19th

If we keep that pattern up, we'll finish second. Come on, chin up lads! (and lasses)

Thank you for a bit of realism. Everybody else is so effin impatient. Surely it's obvious what the situation is. The team had been playing a certain way for pretty much three years. Didn't have to think too much because it was all ingrained. New guy comes in with a slightly different plan, and during the match the players can't just run on autopilot - they have to keep thinking to themselves "what did the boss say? What does he want us to do?".

If you lot will give him and them more than just 2 or three effing games, then the new style will also snap into place, and I have the feeling it will be a lot pacier and more exciting. Just give everyone a chance will you? I also think that if he sticks with some of the youngsters it will pay dividends. I'm not expecting anything for at least a couple of months. Mind you, hopefully by then the worst of you will have strung yourselves up and leave the real SUPPORTers to enjoy the fruits of the learning process.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here