Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County ****Official Match Thread****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Possession 49% 4 shots on target 6 shots off target 6 corners 14 fouls conceded.

Derby stats , possession 51% 2 shots on target 6 shots off target 6 corners 14 fouls conceded.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Anything is possible - but it's about intent from the club. The transfer activity so far this summer has been uninspiring, without Bridge we are weaker than last season & with an incomplete squad. It doesn't seem as if the club is seriously going for promotion this year, we have hit the ceiling, but we will see come Sept 1st.

Staying in The Championship there was no way we could tempt Bridge to sign for us when Reading can pick up the phone and offer him £28k a week. I think we will sign a couple of players before the transfer deadline with 3 or 4 more signed as loanees.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We were not very good today. But my seat is nice.

uploadfromtaptalk1376151909146.jpg

This post match.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So, Koosh has yet to make a save this season then?

He had to tip a goalbound shot over the bar at Elland Road late in the match , that alone makes 3 shots on target to the opposition from the 1st game :lol:

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
We can have ten times more shots than the opposition every game - we ain't gonna win any of them with them unless we develop a semblance of cohesion and organisation. Complete shambles defensively. Had the feel of a relegation team.

A but harsh? The young left back looked out of his depth at times and we missed any forward possession from that position but Upson and Greer looked OK to me. Second goal was a perfect cross - first was just a lack of somebody winning the ball in a critical area. Not great I agree but not a complete shambles.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We'll all be feeling better next week after we do the business at St Andrews and Spurs put 6 past THE SCUM.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We are useless. New left back and left midfield is required.

Didnt cut them open once through the middle.

Played Buckley upfront didnt work at all.

Only positive is probably one extra games experience for ince!

And for Oscar.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
We weren't brilliant, but we weren't that bad either. We don't seem to have the knack of turning the ball into the net as well as the opposition (as evidenced by the stats). Give it time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here