Brighton and Hove Albion vs Charlton Athletic ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We were several divisions apart when you played at Jills. You avoided getting relegated to Conference same season we were promoted to Premier League I think. Has to be Upton Park in place of Priestfield imo.

A good friend is a Charlton fan, so for the sake of friendship, I listened to the whole of the playoff final whilst fielding on the boundary in a cricket match. Wasn't that Richard Rufus' first goal in 300 odd appearances? Sasa Illic :bowdown:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
#BHAFC team v #CAFC: (4-3-3) Kuszczak; Calderon, Greer, Upson, Bridge; Bridcutt, David, Vicente; Buckley, Ulloa, LuaLua.

Subs: Ankergren, El-Abd, Painter, Crofts, Hammond, Orlandi, Barker.

That is brilliant

The surprise for me is Vicente starting , I thought he would be held in reserve to be unleashed with 20 minutes to go.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
A good friend is a Charlton fan, so for the sake of friendship, I listened to the whole of the playoff final whilst fielding on the boundary in a cricket match. Wasn't that Richard Rufus' first goal in 300 odd appearances? Sasa Illic :bowdown:

Indeed it was. Great time to score it. Shame knee injuries cut short Rufus' career soon after, was being tipped as a (remote) possibility for England.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Charlton fans - dont want to jinx it but the starting 11 you are facing tonight is FAR better than in the 2-2 earlier this season.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Someone's messing with the jingles on snooze :facepalm:

Edit: Where are JC & JB and who's this buffoon?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
sounds like Cantor has gone missing :clap:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Evening all! Wifey out, kids asleep and Ive got my Albion shirt on! Squeaky bum win tonight methinks

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
#BHAFC team v #CAFC: (4-3-3) Kuszczak; Calderon, Greer, Upson, Bridge; Bridcutt, David, Vicente; Buckley, Ulloa, LuaLua.

Subs: Ankergren, El-Abd, Painter, Crofts, Hammond, Orlandi, Barker.

That is brilliant

Sweet baby Jesus that looks good.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Very attacking! With Bruno it would be pretty much first choice squad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports