Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Charlton Athletic ****Official Match Thread****

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Another stat for you.

Tonight's game will be the 50th competitive game at The Amex.

All games
Pld 49, W 24, D 16, L 9, GF 75, GA 42

League games
Pld 42, W 20, D 15, L 7, GF 66, GA 36

FA Cup games
Pld 4, W 2, D 1, L 1, GF 6, GA 4

League Cup games
Pld 3, W 2, D 0, L 1, GF 3, GA 2

Great stat, it really is turning into a bit of a Fortress.

Liverpool, Palace, Reading, Arsenal, Watford, Birmingham, Boro, West Ham.. Who else?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Our last 6 at home is 5 wins and 1 draw, not 4 wins and 2 draws, isn't it?

Palace W
Huddersfield W
Burnley W
Blackburn D
Hull W
Derby W

It is, but then again if you want to be a pedant, you can take the Derby game out an add the Arsenal game in (nobody said about League game only)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
It is, but then again if you want to be a pedant, you can take the Derby game out an add the Arsenal game in (nobody said about League game only)

Quite. But either way it's not 4 wins and 2 draws :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Great stat, it really is turning into a bit of a Fortress.

Liverpool, Palace, Reading, Arsenal, Watford, Birmingham, Boro, West Ham.. Who else?

How can you forget Burnley?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
tonight is not going to be easy, they have nothing to lose, they are a good side away from home, they will be confident after Saturdays impressive comeback.
I can see tonight being one of those nervous 90's, but just doing enough, like Derby and Peterborough.

I hope though that we are out of sight after an impressive opening 20 where we slaughter them!!

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
tonight is not going to be easy, they have nothing to lose, they are a good side away from home, they will be confident after Saturdays impressive comeback.
I can see tonight being one of those nervous 90's, but just doing enough, like Derby and Peterborough.

I hope though that we are out of sight after an impressive opening 20 where we slaughter them!!
got to start well or other wise i can see the crowd getting on there backs and we got to start with a fast tempo

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I have only been to 9 games over last two seasons due to being at Uni in Nottingham.
However, the Albion have won 6 and drawn 3 of the 9 games I have attended. No losses.
I am going tonight and Saturday. Hopefully this pattern will continue.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Mick Russell is a terrible referee. He had poor games when he refereed us against Palace away and Reading last season. He also booked a Sheffield Wednesday player twice against Huddersfield but failed to send him off.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have only been to 9 games over last two seasons due to being at Uni in Nottingham.
However, the Albion have won 6 and drawn 3 of the 9 games I have attended. No losses.
I am going tonight and Saturday. Hopefully this pattern will continue.

Tempting fate! FFS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here