Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Southampton "OFFICIAL" match thread.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Attend: 21932

This was the best win I have seen against Southampton. 3-1 declared. We should have had a penalty and their penalty wasn't one. Still Southampton came back and made a game of it when they looked dead and buried. Biggest away attendance as well, as I don't think a full house Den would hold 21,000.

brighton26fareham

Jul 23, 2009
fareham
Today has been a pleasure at work,Working at Southampton airport as a Brighton supporter
has just been great
been told to go forth and multiply by one or two but most where ok or just told me to go away or congratulated our teams performance
Now to do the same to Leeds before holidaying in Florida

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lallana conned the referee into giving a penalty , if you watch the replays of the alleged foul by Whingy , the first clearly shows Lallana putting his left hand on Whingy's face before he fends it off bringing down Lallana in the process , the other replay angles dont show this and the referee has only seen the last part of the incident. This makes it even more laughable as he refused us a nailed on penalty when Muzza was felled in the box when he had a clear view of the foul.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Friend will have done himself no favours with the assessors. I thought the Sky comments were clear and concise that he had cocked up on the Murray pen.
PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here