Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Southampton "OFFICIAL" match thread.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Three minutes to go and the internet feed switches to some noddy American football game:angry:

But - what an excellent performance. Superb commitment and well done to those of you singing at St Mary's - loud and proud.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
All done and dusted, just what we needed. Can we not find an effective way of blocking the juvenile Palarse Pikeys at times like this though? Just a quick button which says "f*** Off You Annoying Cock" on their posts which bans them for 90 minutes at a time? Personally, I think that posting homophobic chants is a surefire way of getting a lifetime ban, and an IP block...?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Smashing. I wonder what was said between Poyet and Wilkins. Dean looked a little more animated than usual.

Three very well taken goals. Rode our luck, but thankfully Kuipers was up to the task. Gave away the ball far too cheaply with only a slender lead to rely on.

Excellent start, but let's not convince ourselves that we are the finished product and going to march up into the playoffs. We have tough games coming thick and fast.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
All done and dusted, just what we needed. Can we not find an effective way of blocking the juvenile Palarse Pikeys at times like this though? Just a quick button which says "f*** Off You Annoying Cock" on their posts which bans them for 90 minutes at a time? Personally, I think that posting homophobic chants is a surefire way of getting a lifetime ban, and an IP block...?

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
I have thought of a few more chants for those in the North Stand:

1. We love you Palace, we do!
We love you Palace, we do!
We love you Palace, we do!...

.....blah blah blah....

...'Cos Brighton fans are rare,
Yes, true Brighton fans are rare!

Have fun young one, we've just started our journey to overtake you again...

:bigwave: :ascarf:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Awesome performance by the lads. Something to build on but a lot more work ahead.

Really delighted with that win. Can't wait to hear from Gus.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The key now is to follow it up with another performance against Leeds. We need some consistency which has been sorely lacking this season. We have yet to play well 2 games in a row.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Well done, the lads. OTOH, is anyone on this board old enough to remember when our set-pieces weren't pants?

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Plenty for Gus to work on, a nice home game wednesday, hopefully a few more punters will come, and a good gam eto follow next weekend, wel done guys

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here