Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Southampton "OFFICIAL" match thread.

pyi

Jul 24, 2007
Congrats from marco island and may i say GOD BLESS AMERICA

GOD BLESS ENGLAND

GOD BLESS GUS AND THE TEAM

GOD BLESS ALL YOU ALBION FANS

GOD BLESS NSC

GOD BLESS MY WIFE FOR KEEPING OUT OF MY WAY FOR THE LAST THREE HOURS

GOD BLESS EVERYBODY

Believe me i have only drunk water while the game was on

Now for the real thing

An ice cold beer CHEERS TO ONE AND ALL:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap::clap:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That's already 3 points more than people thought we'd win between Nov 14th and Dec 2nd.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Had to dissappear for 30 mins to speak to fam on skype but....

Fantastic result.... whetrher its down to Gus or the team raised themselves to prve their worth to Gus I don't know but the defence looked solid, upfront we looked devastating only the midfield and Bennet looked a bit off at times.

Well doen and |I really hope this is the benchamrk for the rets of the season.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I laughed at this twat

Southampton FC - unofficial chat forum - Are performance today

Dont know about the rest of you but I'm majorly p*ssed of about today. Brighton offered nothing all game. We gave them 2 goals due to sh*t defending. I cringe everytime Jaidi gets the ball, hes to slow, dumb, bad touch, and for his height and build that Forster guy made him look like a joke. We should of scored atleast 5. How the hell hammond missed I do not know. Lallana should of scored. Waigo should of scored. Why Pardew took of Antonio I'm still trying to work out. They had one chance which was well taken, but still he shouldnt of got behind James in the first place. Overall it was a crap performance, but Brighton were even worse. NOT HAPPY!!!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I laughed at this twat

Dont know about the rest of you but I'm majorly p*ssed of about today. Brighton offered nothing all game. We gave them 2 goals due to sh*t defending. I cringe everytime Jaidi gets the ball, hes to slow, dumb, bad touch, and for his height and build that Forster guy made him look like a joke. We should of scored atleast 5. How the hell hammond missed I do not know. Lallana should of scored. Waigo should of scored. Why Pardew took of Antonio I'm still trying to work out. They had one chance which was well taken, but still he shouldnt of got behind James in the first place. Overall it was a crap performance, but Brighton were even worse. NOT HAPPY!!!!

Sounds like the sort of comments some posters here have said about some of our games recently.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I laughed at this twat

"Are" performance. :laugh:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've now got a sore throat from all the shouting at the TV. Marvellous scenes.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Dont want to say it but will do, I hope this the start of the return to the glory days back in the 80's!!

The played like a team and with Heart! Genius

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Dont want to say it but will do, I hope this the start of the return to the glory days back in the 80's!!

The played like a team and with Heart!

Genius
:clap2::thumbsup:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Excellent win and at last im starting to get excited about supporting bha agin:clap:Can't remember the last time i jumped up when we have scored:D

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
I'm stuck up in Scotland but got a pub in St Andrews with lots of TVs to show it on a small one in the corner on silent... No one else was paying attention so I got lots of strange looks when I started jumping up and down and shouting for no apparent reason :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here