Brighton and Hove Albion v Reading ***Official Match Thread*** Boxing Day 2014

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Screenshot from 2014-12-26 14:35:14.png

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Half an hour to go. Walking to the Amex and there is nobody about. I hope there is a late surge!

Everyone has probably heard the team news. Tony please sack Jones now. Then his replacement can actually pick someone who cares about the club which is what his pre match talk was all about. Is Jones mental? Ince for Gardner now!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
if they are new, how do you know they are lucky!!
i had a lucky pair of pants, that i wore for the first 3 years at the amex. they seem to have lost their luckiness this season!

for much the same reason it's a new lucky tshirt as the old one wasn't lucky any more. PS it's just the one tshirt BTW.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good fast start today and Reading could crumble. They are pretty poor at the moment.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Most stadiums are empty 35/40 mins before kick off...Just pointing out that there won't be 12 or 16k there today.Probably 18k or more :)

I've never seen the Amex that empty 45 minutes before kick off , even for evening games. Playing at home on Boxing Day will tell Paul Barber an away fixture is the preferred option from now on.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
F*cking car broke down, just got back home. Can't put my frustration into words.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here