Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Reading ***Official Match Thread*** Boxing Day 2014

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If we cannot win this game then unless there are serious changes coming up I don't see us getting out of this predicament.:(:(

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
Good luck today lads.

I will be listening as usual whilst wearing a new lucky Tshirt ! :albion2::albion2::albion2:

if they are new, how do you know they are lucky!!
i had a lucky pair of pants, that i wore for the first 3 years at the amex. they seem to have lost their luckiness this season!

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England
Hi from a friendly Royals fan, no winding up ever on my forum, and in any case we're hardly flying - in fact on a downward spiral since premier league days if we're honest. If you'd like to see our match presentation and thread have a browse here, there's loads of info on yourselves (and feel free to correct me if I've got anything wrong):
http://royalsrendezvous.co.uk/topic/10242466/1

And of course North Stand Chat is referenced as the highly recommended site for our fans to find all things 'Brighton' ...

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
It's come to that time of the season when you have to start hoping for Norwich & Leeds wins and maybe a draw at Rotherham today.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Better not get a puncture. Cycling.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Nathan Jones is not under Any pressure to do anything being in charge for one game.

We will either win and play well, Which makes sami look like the culprit
OR
Heavy defeat, making it look like Sami really did the best he could with the utter Crap we have!.

Last edited:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 2m2 minutes ago

#BHAFC team v #RFC: Stockdale; Calderon, Dunk, Halford, J Bennett; Forster-Caskey, Gardner, Holla; E Bennett, Bent, Colunga. #BHAvRFC

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Stockdale

Calderon-Halford-Dunk-Bennett

Holla

Bennett-Gardner-Caskey-Colunga

Bent​

Gardner again eh!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 2m2 minutes ago

#BHAFC team v #RFC: Stockdale; Calderon, Dunk, Halford, J Bennett; Forster-Caskey, Gardner, Holla; E Bennett, Bent, Colunga. #BHAvRFC

are we absolutely sure that Sami has actually gone :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here