Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Reading ***Official Match Thread*** Boxing Day 2014

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Now we know who picked the side. When will they ever learn that Gardner and JFC does not work, look at our results when they play together, goodbye Mr Jones, hope I am proved wrong.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
1 win in God knows how long and we still get the same dire midfield...Thought we had some one with half a brain that could work it out? Guess not:facepalm:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
12k inside the stadium today despite an official attendance of 24k+ ?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Now we know who picked the side. When will they ever learn that Gardner and JFC does not work, look at our results when they play together, goodbye Mr Jones, hope I am proved wrong.

Depends on the tactics we use really, If we play a more conventional back 4 as we did against Wigan and Blackburn it's not so bad but if he keeps the full backs playing as wingers then I can only see it going as it has most of the season.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Hopefully Holla will play deep, the full backs have defensive duties, the wide men play wide, and we get back to a previous Sami formation.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
changing the dugouts WTF is that all about

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's Boxing Day and I'm sure it'll be a healthy crowd...No way 12k or 16k.The real low crowds only appear in midweek games against dire opposition :)

Pics on twitter show the very sparse stands unless there are another 12,000 on the concourses right now.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A Vine on Twitter from [MENTION=22232]sussexseagull[/MENTION] showing a virtually empty Amex apart from a few hundred already in their seats.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Half an hour to go. Walking to the Amex and there is nobody about. I hope there is a late surge!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here