Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion U23 v Blackburn Rovers U23 19.00 tonight The Amex

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can you get any of the other videos to work? Maybe reboot?

Tried again. Even switched off and on again! Can't get commentary either - that turns white when I click to go! Have to settle for matchday live, which makes the BBC text commentaries seem like first class fast moving sources of information. Treat this as a matchday thread - plenty of 'YEEESSSsssss's when we score, and all that?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Should've taken him off at the legs, or just let him waltz through and score:tantrum:

Seemingly the entire club isn't good at 'taking one for the team'.
Albion players either entirely miss the opponent or try and kill them.

Should get a masterclass tomorrow.

Tried again. Even switched off and on again! Can't get commentary either - that turns white when I click to go! Have to settle for matchday live, which makes the BBC text commentaries seem like first class fast moving sources of information. Treat this as a matchday thread - plenty of 'YEEESSSsssss's when we score, and all that?
Works fine on Android. You'd better get yourself sorted out for tomorrow if you're not going to the match!

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
If anyone's looking for different browsers to try, the one built into LG smart TVs (or at least ones based on webOS: I think LG TVs come in different flavours) works well with the new MyAlbion TV. Picture quality is even pretty decent in full screen.

In essence, Connolly will be in for Andone and Jahanbakhsh in for Locadia tomorrow I suspect. Don’t be surprised to see either start with Maupay & Trossard as I’m guessing Potter will want pace on the break.
With that in mind, Murray might not even make the bench tomorrow, which would account for him playing the whole match at Bristol.

What if Ali gets injured?
That wouldn't do before the window closes.
What, and leave him out of the worldwide shop window?

Actually, that might not be such a bad thing....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here