Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion U23 v Blackburn Rovers U23 19.00 tonight The Amex

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What a disappointment! Watched the second half -after downloading Firefox, which really pee'd me off as I don't want to keep downloading extra stuff on to my already crowded laptop - what is it with web providers these days that decide, ooh, no, we're not going to allow access for Internet Explorer? Some kind of willy waving contest?

Anyway, 3rd. goal was good - and Radulovic is starting to look like a good 'un. Perhaps our academy is starting to pull out attackers as well as CBs at last! Was sistracted when Sanders was sent of, so can't comment. The defending for their third goal was woeful though - marking? What is that?

I'm starting to wonder how long Rusk will survive the Potter revolution. Even though they've been playing well and getting results, whenever I've watched the U23s this season they've looked more Hughton-ball than Potter-ball. Second half tonight a case in point - OK, down to ten men, but all and sundry dragged back to defend deep. Never mindthe other 70 yards to their goal -we don't need to be there......they're CBs were doing the , "To you Claude....No, back to you ... no, you have it' thing (possession football, yes, I know) - but on the half way line, sometimes even in our half!

Oh well, onwards and upwards to the next match (plus a little matter of trying to cause a 12.5 on the Richter scale shock in Manc land tomorrow) . . . . . .

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Do I need to download something else on my iPhone to view this as it would not work under safari ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Game ruined by the ref. Very poor.

He was generally very poor and card happy but it must be said correct with Sanders 2 bookings. Sanders has a lot to answer for a 2nd ridiculous challenge a couple of minutes after his first yellow that with substitutions of Baluta and Richards changed the game from 3 -1 to us to losing 5-3.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I thought the team collapsed once Saunders had been sent off .
There was no tackling, no winning the ball back , the marking was awful, when a team goes down to 10 men , it normally makes them more determined, someone should of told the Albion team tonight

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I thought the team collapsed once Saunders had been sent off .
There was no tackling, no winning the ball back , the marking was awful, when a team goes down to 10 men , it normally makes them more determined, someone should of told the Albion team tonight

Saunders has been sent down for drink driving - and must be 50 plus by now - no chance of him being sent off tonight (or playing in the U23s for that matter).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
People still use Internet Explorer? ???
Yep. Thank you very much. So why are legions of young smarty-pants in the IT industry ganging u on IE?

Some of us don.t want 5G either, or 4G for that matter. I can send texts on my mobile phone, and if they phone me (if I recognise their number) I can talk to them. Why would I want any more?
.....and I do not have a grandson called Ben .......................................

Yep. Thank you very much. So why are legions of young smarty-pants in the IT industry ganging u on IE?

Some of us don.t want 5G either, or 4G for that matter. I can send texts on my mobile phone, and if they phone me (if I recognise their number) I can talk to them. Why would I want any more?
.....and I do not have a grandson called Ben .......................................

I think the issues with IE were security related. You probably don't have a smartphone, but 4G (from Three) would mean you can watch the Albion live from just about wherever you want with the only buffering caused by the streaming website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here