Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion FC Vs Hartlepool United FC ***Official Thread****

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Just read through this lot & some of you lot should be ashamed of yourselves! I understand some people cannot go to games & this is not a my opinion means more than yours thing.
Where does all the slagging off of Smith come from? He had a perfectly adequate game considering the amount of mistakes in front of him & even if he didn't, how would you know?
Also the posters that seem to love it when we concede so they can immediately call for Slades head again :yawn:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
3 wins all season & almost in November.

Any ideas when we might actually win a 4th game?

Are there still twits out there who really think Slade should be keeping his job, from this paltry return?

In the prediction thread you said you were going to boo slade into the dug out. I didn't hear you, in fact I only heard cheering.
You must have left early to be posting on here at this time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
league 2 for you ..usless is understatement.... oh the clowns continue to run the merry circus...slade the ringmaster at the helm,,, give me zippos anyday!!!!
How would a cigarette lighter help? Put some fire into the players?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Slade has to give the half time talk of a life time now, As his job will possibly only last another 45mins.....................and its then down to the players to perform for him,As far as i can see it if there is no extra effort and at worst only a possible 5-5 draw or something could save slade................other than that slade you must walk.

But for the next 45mins i wish you well and will continue to cheer the team.................................However tick tock tick tock

Tick Tock Tick TTTT BOOM :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here