Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion FC Vs Hartlepool United FC ***Official Thread****

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
conceeded 3 at home to an average side(well not a promo chasing side anyway) 1 point from last 2 home games/home record not good enough
exciting but he still must go

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just got a call from someone at the game who said part of the crowd were singing something about white and booker out, all I can say those 'supporters' is please don't attend any more games you mindless idiots.

Thats my last to be said on everything, NSC is a f***ing shambles when we don't get a win...:wanker:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Just got a call from someone at the game who said part of the crowd were singing something about white and booker out, all I can say those 'supporters' is please don't attend any more games you mindless idiots.

Thats my last to be said on everything, NSC is a f***ing shambles when we don't get a win...:wanker:

everyones entitled to their opinions knobhead.and people are understandably displeased still

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
At least we have got Dickinson breaking some records................for the most fouls!

I actually think today wasn't so bad a result. They aren't a bad team. Tranmere............ as seen today was our big f*** up.

We will be ok & I truly believe that we won't come out of November as bad as some do.

We have got to sort out some coaching deficiencies in defence, midfield & attack...... but other than that!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Looks like the Slade out gang are already writing their posts........Oh well.

Slade in for me. I just want him to get the support from the coaching point of view he deserves.

That 2nd half was ..............erm................ hope. That's it.........Hope. We can go out there & attempt to win, that's what I want to believe

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm as pissed off as anyone with the way the team is being organised, but why do people "know" it is Booker and White at fault? I'm merely asking the question, but surely it is the combination of all the Team related staff, which includes Slade, the goalkeeping coach, Hinshlewood as well. Oh, and the players.

And what do you expect? The Premiership in 3 years? The Champion's League in 5? :shootself

I expect better than a relegation scrap in the third tier of the football league, for the second year on the trot.

There are so many deficiancies with the squad, way they are playing, skill level etc.

New broom needed & now.

It's NOT going to turn around with our current manager is it?

SLADE OUT

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
conceeded 3 at home to an average side(well not a promo chasing side anyway) 1 point from last 2 home games/home record not good enough
exciting but he still must go

On the live league table, they were (and still would be..) 7th until we equalised.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
I actually think today wasn't so bad a result. They aren't a bad team.

Especially as if we hadn't got the third goal our opponents would be in 7th place tonight.

No result would have appeased the anti-Slade/Booker/White faction, and probably not the home boo boys either.

After 8 home games, 7 aways, the home 7 points still don't better the away points, also 7, and the away goal difference is only 1 worse, despite Huddersfield's goal feast.

It must be very dispiriting playing week after week in front of a crowd that just wants to pour the latrine over your head, however hard you try.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

We drew at home, to a poor side no matter what there away record is, and the defence was an utter shambles!? In my opinion its more than fair enough for fans not to be happy with that! People are paying £24 to watch 2 wins in 8 at home when we have played some of the poorer teams in our league. A draw with hartlepool is not enough, the money we have spent pre season we should be wanting more than that.
Sorry but seems to me as though as soon as someone disagrees with you, out comes the :wanker: smiley, or something like the previous post stating theres C*nts on this messageboard!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We drew at home, to a poor side no matter what there away record is, and the defence was an utter shambles!? In my opinion its more than fair enough for fans not to be happy with that! People are paying £24 to watch 2 wins in 8 at home when we have played some of the poorer teams in our league. A draw with hartlepool is not enough, the money we have spent pre season we should be wanting more than that.
Sorry but seems to me as though as soon as someone disagrees with you, out comes the :wanker: smiley, or something like the previous post stating theres C*nts on this messageboard!
Very well put :thumbsup:

Its been a disgusting season end of :censored:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Took my 7 year old grandson, Bens cousin, to his very first football match at any level and after 10 minutes he said " grandad why do Brighton keep kicking the ball in the air and hoping somebody will win a header." Out of the mouths of babes etc.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Still, cracking game! :lolol:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

At least they paid there money to be there to sing about them and not stuck behind a PC waiting for phone call updates.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
league 2 for you ..usless is understatement.... oh the clowns continue to run the merry circus...slade the ringmaster at the helm,,, give me zippos anyday!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here