Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton (Amex Stadium) 4th in away day experience for fans

SDG

May 26, 2014
You're post wasn't a discussion of point though was it. It was purely to get a reaction which ultimately sidetracks the thread into a binfest but you know that eh! Troll
If you want a discussion then discuss this.

This poll is based on about 5000 replies across an entire season.

That averages out to under 3 away fans per game across the 4 divisions.

Great poll :moo:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its a bit of a crap poll really.

But Palace being bottom will have something to do with it being the worst ground in the league, which is well known to all fans that it actually is. They better start writing those cheques to start rebuilding.

Papering over the subsidence cracks ? :lol:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Sounds like bollocks if it's largely based on distance and day of kickoff, as these are uncontrollable.

It's the only way to Explain MK Dongs being at number 1, as it's such a dull place to visit and the ground is like a car park. Also probably explains why Leeds are last as they're always on Sky. Peterborough being near the bottom is a joke too: central, nice pubs, terrace etc.

Good to see Palarse in their rightful place though.

The distance, kick off time and ticket prices are the things that these supporters most use to decide if they are going to a game, not the ranking of clubs.

The factors they used to get these rankings seem to include safety and security, food and drink, transport, view, concourse layout, overall quality of away end etc

It would be good to see a breakdown of the data but it's not showing on the FSF site. If it were you might be right about bollox ... if I were asked to rate Leeds they'd get zero in everything just because I hate them :)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Peterborough no longer has the terrace as far as I'm aware so it's no surprise it's rated so lowly.. It was a terrible stadium beforehand but the terrace made up for it.

Indeed but these are obviously for last season when there was still a terrace, rather than fans predicting what it's going to be like next season.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
More like paying Premier League prices to watch a game in a stadium that wouldn't look out of place in the Conference South.

Who gives a fu ck soggy . If away fans have a crap day out in a crap town with a crap stadium then good . I say let them go home with their tails between their legs and moan about it . I think you lot prefer away fans to have a good day at the Amex , complement the pies , beers and seats then come on here to tell you all about it . Feck that , I don't care about their experience and when we re develop fortress selhurst I hope the away section is the last section to be completed !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One can sense the panic emanating from Selhurst Park as we speak.

Has the new cladding been nicked ? Don't panic Sainsbury's next door have a small DIY section down aisle 9.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So you want the away section to be the most modern and newest part of the ground? ;)

Yeap , we can also smash a few seats up to make it more homely :smile:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Good grief, like flies round :shit:

Similar to match day at the stad de clad

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Quelle Surprise. Shithurst rates even worse than Anfield...and that's in a terrible yard. Utterly shithouse.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Who gives a fu ck soggy . If away fans have a crap day out in a crap town with a crap stadium then good . I say let them go home with their tails between their legs and moan about it . I think you lot prefer away fans to have a good day at the Amex , complement the pies , beers and seats then come on here to tell you all about it . Feck that , I don't care about their experience and when we re develop fortress selhurst I hope the away section is the last section to be completed !

Looking forward to the trip to Harrenhal (post dragon scorching version) :thumbsup:

SDG

May 26, 2014
I said for years that I would remove the roof over the away section. Welcome to Hell!

The award should be for who has the worst experience as an away fan.

Worst Train Station to get a train from: Brighton (Falmer station)

Oldest Away Facilities in the league: Selhurst Park

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Indeed but these are obviously for last season when there was still a terrace, rather than fans predicting what it's going to be like next season.

I thought the terrace was shut last season? I'm sure I saw a couple highlights from their home games where the terrace was taped off and completely empty.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was unaware that discussion of points is illegal.

It is most amusing that when people bring up points that are unanswerable, your fans then ask for their removal of said fan. Rather petulant, no?
:shit:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I said for years that I would remove the roof over the away section. Welcome to Hell!

The award should be for who has the worst experience as an away fan.

Worst Train Station to get a train from: Brighton (Falmer station)

Oldest Away Facilities in the league: Selhurst Park
:shit:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here