Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridge injury

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
WB said tonight he was out for an indefinite time with ligament damage. Either he or Gus is messing about.

Wait...you say ligaments, the O/P says cartilage.

Is this some kind of hilarious 1901 JAPE that we're not in on?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Isn't the OP a pissed up joker?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Did WB actually say this? Source? Sounds like someone attention seeking given less than an hour go Gus stated he's back on Saturday.

For about 2 months, and on a weekly basis, last season Gus told us Vicente was training and in contention. I take Gus' comment with a pinch of salt.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Painter has done just fine in the last 3 games but...... Mark my words if he has to play 'regulary' we are in big trouble.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
So WB is either back on Saturday or has damaged cartilidge (never to return) or ligament damage (never to return). As he is on loan to us do people not think he would go back to his parent club if there were a long term injury?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Did WB actually say this? Source? Sounds like someone attention seeking given less than an hour go Gus stated he's back on Saturday.

Source, the OP who had just spoken to Wayne Bridge, who, as he sits behind me, then told me.

Wait...you say ligaments, the O/P says cartilage.

Is this some kind of hilarious 1901 JAPE that we're not in on?

Sorry, yes, cartilage, sorry, I'm not a doctor, wouldn't know a ligature from a cartridge if I stuck one in my Beretta and the other round my leg.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
There were six of us there and he (Wayne Bridge) said a) definitely not playing Saturday b) didn't know when he would be c)cartilage. Possibly he's in league with Gus and thinks by this magnificently roundabout route Worzel will be fooled and bench Zaha.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well he won't be fooled now you've just gone & posted it on here, will he?

Loose Lips Sink Ships....tittle tattle lost the battle :D

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Gus after match interview:

Interviewer - "Wayne Bridge - what's the likelihood for Saturday?"
Gus - "He's got a big chance to come back, yeah, but we have 3 or players to address with knocks, so a very important 3 days ahead"

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
As he is on loan to us do people not think he would go back to his parent club if there were a long term injury?

Possibly not. I imagine he's said his goodbyes up there, contract expires, won't be renewed, City haven't any interest at all now, he's ours!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here