Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridge injury

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think the reason there are loads of Palace on this board lately is in response to the multipal threads from your lot giving the biggun since your promotion/new stadium and thinking you're now streets ahead of us. Threads like "Bigger fish to fry than Palace?" for example.

I honestly don't care what you say about our admins, you know absolutely nothing about the real circumstances behind them because if you did you wouldn't be posting your drivel. All I will say is that one day you could easily be in the same boat.

Are you trying to suggest the BBS never had threads entitled things like "Should we declare an end to rivalry with the Weed because they're so far beneath us?" when we were in the doldrums?

Wake up :wave:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Threads like "Bigger fish to fry than Palace?" for example.
That thread was one fan taking the piss, and none of us agreed with him :shrug:

Are you trying to suggest the BBS never had threads entitled things like "Should we declare an end to rivalry with the Weed because they're so far beneath us?" when we were in the doldrums?

Wake up :wave:
And this.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think the reason there are loads of Palace on this board lately is in response to the multipal threads from your lot giving the biggun since your promotion/new stadium and thinking you're now streets ahead of us. Threads like "Bigger fish to fry than Palace?" for example.

Absolute rubbish. The one and only reason there are more of you here now is that you've hit good form. Lose your league position and most of you will disappear just like the first month of the season.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm going with "injured".

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I've done some calculation ( stop laughing at the back) and I reckon the game on saturday will end in a 1.75 - 1.75 stalemate .

Shows what I know.
Anyway on a positive note, our goal average at home is up to 2.7 , so that's creeping up nicely to the magical 3 !

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So Poyet seems to think he will be OK for Saturday, although the team are not training due to frozen pitches, and trying to train at the Amex.

Does not sound like the original post here ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here