Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Does anyone else wonder if Liam will look as good in an Oscar team as he did in Poyet's? He has never struck me as a creative player more of a destroyer, I'd hate to lose him but with the signing of Augustien and Andrews and the emergence of Ince, who shows great potential, I don't feel he'd be as big a loss as I thought in pre-season. If the right offer comes in I too think he may be on his way to provide funds.

I think he'll fit in very well. No team needs every player to be "creative" whatever that means. Liam always passes the ball around nicely and is always ready to receive it. He's not just a shielding midfielder, much more to him than that. I think he'll work well in Oscar's team.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That is a very cynical view. I think that he could well have had an operation for hernia but that doesnt mean that he wont he back again during the loan window and thus go out on loan with a view to a purchase in January. I hope not as I believe that he will be as good for this team as last season and that would free up Agustein and more so Andrews to get forward more.

Premier League teams can't use the loan window though (I think) ?

We will not be selling him to another Championship side, so I can't see him going out on loan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here