Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Isn't it about 3 weeks until the end of the transfer window?

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
No mention anywhere in media of having pulled out of Scotland squad for game Wednesday which if he had said he was going for op I'm pretty sure he might of mentioned it to strachan !

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
???Back page of the 'Football League' paper reckon that he will be on his way soon with Newcastle,Norwich and Crystal Palace,Hull,Cardiff bridders.jpg lining up bids
Headline reads...BRIDCUTT ON THE BRIGHTON BRINK.
Bridcutt who was on trail with Palace before signing for Brighton in 2010 has two years to run on his contract and would cost a signfigant fee but that is unlikely to put off his suitors with the premier League a week away from starting?????????

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Do enlighten me.

I know Liam and many of the other players too. What people on here fail to understand is that every single football player in every club has constant interest from other clubs some in higher leagues and some lower (depending on the quality of the player obviously). Therefore behind the scenes there is constant speculation about all players not just the better ones.

I would not betray the confidences in shouting off on here all the time. Why do people find it strange that someone on NSC actually knows some players. They are only human beings and through my previous career I have some access to them. Nothing glamorous and nothing exciting.

raz_18

Thomas Parrott
Jan 26, 2010
Chelmsford, Essex
Was reported as a groin injury so my guess is a sports hernia, which is a common injury amongst footballers due to having a powerful lower body. It's less common in players as young as Bridcutt - it usually affects men in their early 30s - but not surprising given his legendary leaping ability.

All adds up anyway and would explain his early season form as it can be bloody painful in the abdominal and bollock area without necessarily stopping you from playing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

My mate played for Chelsea u18's and was quite often getting hernia's in his leg. I've had 2!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
???Back page of the 'Football League' paper reckon that he will be on his way soon with Newcastle,Norwich and Crystal Palace,Hull,Cardiff View attachment 46000 lining up bids
Headline reads...BRIDCUTT ON THE BRIGHTON BRINK.
Bridcutt who was on trail with Palace before signing for Brighton in 2010 has two years to run on his contract and would cost a signfigant fee but that is unlikely to put off his suitors with the premier League a week away from starting?????????

When you see it in print, and throw the signings of Andrews and Agustien into the mix, it brings the reality home.

However, on the bright side, if there are that many clubs interested in him it makes it a fascinating game of negotiations. Who will give us the best financial deal, and what other player/s could be coming our way?

It has been mentioned about a contra deal with Norwich for Becchio plus cash so it sort of sounds feasible, or another similar better deal with another club.

I can see Bloom at the Poker table now :cool:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I know I started this thread and believe me I only commented on what I was told first hand which may or may not be true. I have just watched watched OG's post match interview and there is a clear 'EDIT' in the VT when Bridcutt is mentioned. Big question is what is on the cutting room floor?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here