Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If you had read my full post you would have seen i added an extra million in add on's and also a sell on fee.

I did. Add-ons aren't a definite though, otherwise they wouldn't be add-ons. The clue is in the phrase, thicko.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I did. Add-ons aren't a definite though, otherwise they wouldn't be add-ons. The clue is in the phrase, thicko.

Resorting to insults. The clearest indication that you are losing an argument :tantrum:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Resorting to insults. The clearest indication that you are losing an argument :tantrum:

What argument? Are you trying to tell me add ons are paid up front? If that's the case we had better get on to Norwich, they owe us 40% of the Bennett fee + 2 years interest.

I'll repeat myself; you're a thicky.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
What argument? Are you trying to tell me add ons are paid up front? If that's the case we had better get on to Norwich, they owe us 40% of the Bennett fee + 2 years interest.

I'll repeat myself; you're a thicky.

My point was that you would be looking at getting another million after appearances and a sell on fee on top of £3 million upfront. If he's as good as you make out he is then you would be getting that money within a year. I know it must have been hard for you to see us knock you out of the playoffs, then go up, boosting our finances by £120 million + and be after your best player but no need to take it out on me!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
My point was that you would be looking at getting another million after appearances and a sell on fee on top of £3 million upfront. If he's as good as you make out he is then you would be getting that money within a year. I know it must have been hard for you to see us knock you out of the playoffs, then go up, boosting our finances by £120 million + and be after your best player but no need to take it out on me!

**** off you mong.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Yes, I know how add-ons work. I'm not a thicko like you're demonstrating yourself to be.

I will be happy for any premier team to buy Bridcutt for the right price. Losing him will weaken the team, but the potential 5m+ will be more than enough to make up for that. Should be enough to take us into the top 2 next year.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

After our best player? Most profitable definitely, best - not so sure now the cyclone is in town tbh

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Quick google brings up some meaningless award from some nothing site who give an award to a player in a team who got promoted to the prem each year. Bless its kind of sweet you want to wave your (cut price) dick around on here. Funny you weren't on here just after st paddys day :lol:

Er, you were the one 'dick waving' as you moved the conversation onto Bridcutt being better than Jedinak, I was mearly discussing the likely fee you would get for Bridcutt in my opinion. When i then disagreed with your comment about Bridcutt being the better player you then stated that only Palace fans see it that way. So i posted you a link to a non-partisan site to show you that was not the case. And here's another for you seeing as you liked it so much! :thumbsup:

:http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/sam.san...lders-in-the-npower-championship/mile-jedinak

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Er, you were the one 'dick waving' as you moved the conversation onto Bridcutt being better than Jedinak, I was mearly discussing the likely fee you would get for Bridcutt in my opinion. When i then disagreed with your comment about Bridcutt being the better player you then stated that only Palace fans see it that way. So i posted you a link to a non-partisan site to show you that was not the case. And here's another for you seeing as you liked it so much! :thumbsup:

:http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/sam.san...lders-in-the-npower-championship/mile-jedinak

Is it another "quality" article like the last one? Do you have any links to any articles that have been read by more than 7 people :lol: Interesting that you don't disagree that elbows will get plenty of time suspended with red cards though.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Is it another "quality" article like the last one? Do you have any links to any articles that have been read by more than 7 people :lol: Interesting that you don't disagree that elbows will get plenty of time suspended with red cards though.

I'm just providing you proof that it's not seen the way you think it is. Care to provide me with anything to show that neutrals see Bridcutt as the better player between the 2?

p.s Jedinak is a big guy and goes in hard, of course he will get the odd red card as he is a commited player.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I think most on here would say your best player is Bridcutt, lets be honest.

Over the whole season yes, but you cannot deny the impact Ulloa has had since early feb. Could end up being as if not more important than bridders next season IMO, in fact I'm confident that if he had been here all season we would have gone up in the top 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here