Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
What a complete and utter non-story. Any Premier League or Championship club that doesn't monitor every player in the top two divisions and beyond - especially one who has impressed at international level, as Bridcutt did on his debut for Scotland, isn't doing its job. "Thought to be", "tracking" and other vague phrases reveal this for the bollocks it is. What does "tracking" mean? They're following him from hotel-room to sun-lounger on his hols? Do me a favour ...

In a nutshell

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is he, oh ok....£3.5m + Bennett then.. I'm not up to speed on Norwich's out of contract players.

So why make up a random transfer figure and toss in a couple of names as if it is kosher ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What are you on about???. I'm just saying that would be a good deal. If we got £3.5 + Bennett for Bridcutt, do you not think that would be good business???

Post #21 hints that you know something , other posters may see it and think you have inside knowledge instead of it being entirely speculative.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
What are you on about???. I'm just saying that would be a good deal. If we got £3.5 + Bennett for Bridcutt, do you not think that would be good business???

Would take it in a heartbeat. Bridcutt is a great player, but £3.5m plus Elliott would soften the blow. Finally a winger who can cross a ball on a consistent basis.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Tbh A couple Norwich players and few mil is not A good swap for Me. Bridcutt is the heart of our team, nearly everything goes through him, he controls A game, his awareness is awesome, wins nearly everything he jumps for and makes great tackles...

Jackson is super quick on Fifa though haha

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Tbh A couple Norwich players and few mil is not A good swap for Me. Bridcutt is the heart of our team, nearly everything goes through him, he controls A game, his awareness is awesome, wins nearly everything he jumps for and makes great tackles...

Jackson is super quick on Fifa though haha

Looking at it purely on the basis of LB = EB + £3.5m as has been suggested, Why !

Is anyone certain that EB could slot back in and do a decent job for the Albion. Not saying he couldn't but just asking.

Personally I would not be too sure that would be good for us, Crofts for example did not set the heather on fire on his return.

Given current circumstances I would hope that we don't rush into this one without a manager to identify the value of such a deal.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Everybody has their price but I think we value Liam a lot more than other clubs do.When I say we I mean the club.
I don't think we will receive offers above 3m but I think he is worth 5m to us

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Looking at it purely on the basis of LB = EB + £3.5m as has been suggested, Why !

Is anyone certain that EB could slot back in and do a decent job for the Albion. Not saying he couldn't but just asking.

Personally I would not be too sure that would be good for us, Crofts for example did not set the heather on fire on his return.

Given current circumstances I would hope that we don't rush into this one without a manager to identify the value of such a deal.

Exactly Crofts and Hammond have been poor... Funny Hammomd actually done ok in first leg of Palace game though lol

If We where to lose Liam We would need someone like Carrick to replace him and that ain't gonna happen! :lol:

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Everybody has their price but I think we value Liam a lot more than other clubs do.When I say we I mean the club.
I don't think we will receive offers above 3m but I think he is worth 5m to us

Even though 'The Championship Team of The Year' went on names rather than actual performances, I still can't believe Liam wasn't in there smh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here