Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Sure this is bollocks, but...

Agent ITK ‏@SouthEastAgent 31m
Bridcutt & Ince turn down offers from #cpfc Destination for Ince expected to be known in next 36hrs. Bridcutt stays for now #bhafc #bfc

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bridcutt was immense in the play-offs vs Palace. We'd miss him more than Poyet, he must stay we already have wide players.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not. Palace were lucky to get a draw, we missed our chances in front of goal. Bridcutt did his bit, he couldn't have done more.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I'm not. Palace were lucky to get a draw, we missed our chances in front of goal. Bridcutt did his bit, he couldn't have done more.

Palace battered us 2nd half, and Liam gave the ball away more than he did all season... But hey, I'm trying to forget them 2 games. I'm probably being more harsh on Liam because he's been so immense all season, and for Me is our beer player.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Granted Palace battered us in 2nd half of Game 2 but don't forget Bridcutt went to Selhurst and was rightly MOM in Game 1. We blew that game, that was the killer. Too many draws, that was the problem all season.

SeagullJR

May 9, 2012
Bridcutt will be off, it's just a question where.

I don't think so. I hope we hang onto him for at least another season. How much do you think he's worth and would you rather have the cash or the player? Personally I'd rather keep the player. With the current managerial situation (be it lack of) and already loosing out on bridge, I feel we need to keep what quality players we have before we end up with a new manager and new group of players pulling on the Albion shirt for the first time.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Granted Palace battered us in 2nd half of Game 2 but don't forget Bridcutt went to Selhurst and was rightly MOM in Game 1. We blew that game, that was the killer. Too many draws, that was the problem all season.

i just dont think he should of been given motm that game, he should got daum motm every other game this year haha but not in the playoff game, he was nearly as bad as the rest of the squad that game... by your right concerning the draws, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many drawn games last season... think had we got ulloa earlier some of them draws would of turned into wins...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think you're probably right.

(1) we need to get an awful lot of money for him

(2) he cannot go to Palace.

If he is sold, and it is as the above - point 2 is very important - then we can use his fee to seriously bolster our budget under FPP and maybe build a top 2 side.

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
I wouldn't read too much into anything tweeted from accounts such as @UEFAagent @footyrumourgod @ITKFIFA. Anyone on here could log onto Twitter and create such an account, then purely just scour other rumour websites, chat boards such as this, and then tweet what they have read. Load of old waffle.

On the subject of Bridcutt. Him leaving would the biggest blow of all of this, so vital to the way we play. I wouldn't be accepting any less than £5m.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm worried. Bridcutt to Palace is picking up too much pace for my liking.

I wouldn't worry too much. All the speculation is based on one mirror article suggesting that he's the sort of player that a newly promoted team, such as palace, should be having a look at.

I'm sure palace would love to have him, but so would quite a few premiership teams. Add the fact the he's got 2 years left on his contract, we can reassure ourselves that we'll get a good fee for him IF we sell this summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here