cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
why do people on here get so worked up,it wont happen

I remember some people saying that about a certain Mr Murray

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Complete bullshite but out of interest to the palace trolls if the roles were reversed how much do you think Jedi would go for if he moved to Brighton? We have seen Barber in FFP action and Tony Bloom I believe is quite astute with cash so do you really think they would let their key player go for 3 million, not a chance.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Bridcutt was vital to the formation Poyet played, the stand out player on the pitch most weeks. New manager, new formation maybe??? Holding midfielders don't exactly demand a kings ransom on the transfer market, just like keepers. Don't think we would get anything near £5m.

jojobarnet

May 28, 2013
Although they did us a favour taking Dobbie

Did us a huge favour too.

The last 6 goals we scored before the playoffs started dobbie assisted 3 and scored 2.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Bridcutt was vital to the formation Poyet played, the stand out player on the pitch most weeks. New manager, new formation maybe??? Holding midfielders don't exactly demand a kings ransom on the transfer market, just like keepers. Don't think we would get anything near £5m.

No. He is a rare, valuable player.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I don't think there is any chance of this being true but if there was I think this board would implode (and quite rightly). I assume it is some sort of joke as there is no way we should let him go for £3 million and especially to them.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Even if we do come straight back down the trip to the Premiership will have done us the power of good. You can bitch as much as you like but you had 2 chances to beat us and failed dismally and then apparently Watford didn't turn up in the final. Nothing to do with Holloway nullifying the oppo' tactics in the 3 games.
The play offs are a lottery, we all know that and apart from the odd occasion we have gone straight up, we have done very well in them.
I come on here for a bit of banter, first time in 6 or 7 weeks so as not to antagonise when the idiots from both sides were full on. Until it actually happens, any transfer rumours are exactly that, rumours.

Anyhow, if we do come back down as expected we'll see you then as i don't think your team of individuals is capable of going up and getting rid of the South American and getting a manager born in the UK who understands the psych of the English game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Even if we do come straight back down the trip to the Premiership will have done us the power of good. You can bitch as much as you like but you had 2 chances to beat us and failed dismally and then apparently Watford didn't turn up in the final. Nothing to do with Holloway nullifying the oppo' tactics in the 3 games.
The play offs are a lottery, we all know that and apart from the odd occasion we have gone straight up, we have done very well in them.
I come on here for a bit of banter, first time in 6 or 7 weeks so as not to antagonise when the idiots from both sides were full on. Until it actually happens, any transfer rumours are exactly that, rumours.

Anyhow, if we do come back down as expected we'll see you then as i don't think your team of individuals is capable of going up and getting rid of the South American and getting a manager born in the UK who understands the psych of the English game.

All fine until the team of individuals comment. Utter tosh.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Wont happen.

Havent Palace already said they wouldnt splash the cash anyway ? They would have to for Bridders as TB wouldnt sell to Palace for only £3 Million !!

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
How much then and then how much to us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here