Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt To Forest

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No he didn't. It was 1 of the most disrespectful statements I've heard from a Brighton manager, and he should have been sacked on the spot.

..... on on TV as he made out to add to the woe is me drama that surrounds the man.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
There must be a good story as to why a 67 year old Bolton fan has never been to a home game......I'd guess he must have a Bolton connection.

The East Stand lower is down the side & any seats from halfway up give a good view but avoid being under the scoreboard at the South end, it's where the kids go,....the ticket office people will understand.

If you're staying over, there's a hotel at the ground, though there's not much else around there apart from the ground. Oddly, Horwich itself has a good number of well regarded eating places & a couple of real/craft ale bars if that's your thing.

& there's 2 more ex-Brighton players with us - O'Grady & Wright, if they're all playing, you'll probably recognise the Bolton team better than me !!

Blimey, it's impossible to use the website or 'phone the ticket office,just get a message saying the number is not currently in use. What do you think the chances of buying 4 tickets together in east stand lower on the day are. At this rate we'll probably not bother to do the 500 mile round trip. Club aren't replying to emails either. WTF is going on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here