Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt SINGS for Leeds

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
I liked Bridcutt great footballer and gave it some to Palace s Zaha as well no footballer shows any loyalty to any club its there job.Matt le Tis was the only one I can think of.id have Bridcutt back no problem adds some depth.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
It is a job for a footballer, they are happy to sign a lucrative contract, expect to be paid when not playing due to a better player being available. It is a great job and they should care for the club they play for, obviously some do but they do sign a contract and should honour it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It is a job for a footballer, they are happy to sign a lucrative contract, expect to be paid when not playing due to a better player being available. It is a great job and they should care for the club they play for, obviously some do but they do sign a contract and should honour it.

Contracts in football are worth nothing except buy out value. A player can sign a new contract one week, and be sold the following week. The only difference would be his price.

Fans are the only loyal ones in the game. I don't know why they expect loyalty from players, managers, or, come to that, the owners. We are very lucky that our owner is also a fan.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think being voted the worst Sunderland player ever is an accolade he may never shake off

That has got to hurt especially having come from a club whose fans Idolised him. Money will not make up for that feeling I don't think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here