Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt pictures taken down from Albion Shop

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Possibly the Amex logotype is a brand and as such has to be reproduced in this way, logocops in big corporations are very precious over thier brand IDs.
This had previously occurred to me, however in light of the evidence displayed futther fown on oage 3 I shall now happily continue to grumble about it being a cack shirt with a wonky sponsor :lol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This had previously occurred to me, however in light of the evidence displayed futther fown on oage 3 I shall now happily continue to grumble about it being a cack shirt with a wonky sponsor :lol:

Agreed, although the images showing it ranged to the right are a different typeface, so I guess this is a new variation. I've used this typeface version only in a single line for some work I've done for them just recently, but I guess their logocops have decreed it must be to the left on our shirts, and they have the final say. Trouble is, if you centre it, I think it would look worse, and there's little chance of them agreeing to make one line taller than the other, or stretching it to fit.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I appreciate what you're saying, but they've dropped a bollock this time. This shirt is very crap.
I don't think you do appreciate it.

On the strength on 25 unseen cycling caps.
I'm saying the design of all future BHA merchandise should be handed over to a fat postman who spends too much time on NSC. :lolol:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Every player has his price. I remember Albion turning down a big bid from Arsenal for Steve Penney, who then got injured and was never quite the same again. If the bid is for stupid money, cash in.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I don't think you do appreciate it.

On the strength on 25 unseen cycling caps.
I'm saying the design of all future BHA merchandise should be handed over to a fat postman who spends too much time on NSC. :lolol:

Are you drunk?

It doesn't matter how you go about it, the shirt is still awful.

I don't have a vendetta against Errea, it's just frustrating because they make some nice kits, and some of their striped ones are very nice, just not this one.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Every player has his price. I remember Albion turning down a big bid from Arsenal for Steve Penney, who then got injured and was never quite the same again. If the bid is for stupid money, cash in.

Is that right? I don't remember ever hearing that. I thought it was commonly accepted that Liverpool wanted him at one point?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Not as drunk as the person who designed those shirts!!.

(In fairness I'm not as offended as many by those shirts)

:lol: Blimey, I got the wrong end of the stick. I thought you were in favour of it :lol:

As a side note, often people say they want to stick to Errea because they make us bespoke kits. I'm always happy to proven wrong but isn;t our latest shirt the same design as ADO Den Haag's shirt from last season? If not is very very similar.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
As a side note, often people say they want to stick to Errea because they make us bespoke kits. I'm always happy to proven wrong but isn;t our latest shirt the same design as ADO Den Haag's shirt from last season? If not is very very similar.

Not sure it is

adodenhaag.jpg 41YORkJi3dL.jpg 003.jpg

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm genuinely baffled that people think that a players pic being taken down = he is leaving. Is this what pre-season does to our fans, turns them into reactionary, trembling morons?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here