Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt pictures taken down from Albion Shop

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Bruno looks like a sex panther........grrrrrrrr

010.jpg

Such a pony shirt. As others have mentioned, surely EXPRESS should have been centred. Waaaay too much white and not enough blue. Thankfully it's only for 1 season.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lucky that he will play 4-3-3 (as is the Barca way, where he learnt his stuff) and a defensive midfielder is essential in that set up

dont ruin it for Kev..he's looking forward to the good old days when players wore long shorts..had oranges for halftime and the crowd wore flat caps...right half or inside right were positions and no subs were allowed ..and you could stand!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Maybe Oscar isn't looking to play 5 in the middle with a holding midfielder???..I have always said Bridcutt was a superstar in Poyet's formation, 9 times out of 10 the stand out player on the park. But I don't believe he would be as effective in a four man midfield, as he doesn't move the ball fast enough.

oh it was you who said it, of course, wondered who enlightened us to that fact...

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
This is just yet another money making ploy by Profit Paul. He is ruining our club all in aid of making a quick buck. I can handle an extra 10p a beer but selling our best players just because he can't do his job properly is terrible.

We should all head up to the amex and DEMAND to be told what is going on. If we aren't careful then he will sell the amex and we will be ground sharing with Whitehawk, its obvious now that this is the real reason for the friendly.

I'm so sick of it, I'm going to boycott the club until that nasty man has left.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This is just yet another money making ploy by Profit Paul. He is ruining our club all in aid of making a quick buck. I can handle an extra 10p a beer but selling our best players just because he can't do his job properly is terrible.

We should all head up to the amex and DEMAND to be told what is going on. If we aren't careful then he will sell the amex and we will be ground sharing with Whitehawk, its obvious now that this is the real reason for the friendly.

Build a Bonfire 2 ???

Oct 6, 2010

Stop moaning and just go watch lewes or something. I'm sure they will appreciate you more. I for one will continue supporting the ever more successful Albion.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wish they had put the EXPRESS central to under AMERICAN

Ditto. It looks naff off centre.

The kit is truely atrocious and Bridcutt is going nowhere (based on this thread)

Such a pony shirt. As others have mentioned, surely EXPRESS should have been centred. Waaaay too much white and not enough blue. Thankfully it's only for 1 season.

They should have got someone in with a history of designing quality merch that the fans want :cough: :cough:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What is David Burke's history when it comes to football?

He was involved with player development/procurement at Manchester City & Southampton I seem to recall (head of talent identification?).

Possibly the Amex logotype is a brand and as such has to be reproduced in this way, logocops in big corporations are very precious over thier brand IDs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Selling Bridcutt could be a very good option of we get a good enough price and replace him with 2-3 quality players.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If we are truly ambitious and want to get out of the Championship, it will be very foolish of the club to sell our best player, irrespective of what may be offered. I hope we're not that daft.

Sorry, but that is nonsense. Every player has a price, and rightly so. We proved we can win without Bridcutt last year, if a big offer (say £5-6million) came in for him we should let him go. Unless its from Palace.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sorry, but that is nonsense. Every player has a price, and rightly so. We proved we can win without Bridcutt last year, if a big offer (say £5-6million) came in for him we should let him go. Unless its from Palace.

I agree. Bridcutt has been a great player and professional for us and deserves a crack at the top flight. Under Gus we seemed to market ourselves as a club of opportunity and if a chance to progress came along we would not stand in anyone's way. I like this approach as its realistic, refreshing and maybe helps tip the balance in our favour when negotiating transfers.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham

Agree totally. Using the money gained by selling Bridcutt would enable us to add 2/3 decent players to the team. If he stays then I will be pleased but with the correct price it would be good business for the club in my opinion.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Possibly the Amex logotype is a brand and as such has to be reproduced in this way, logocops in big corporations are very precious over thier brand IDs.

Having worked for them I can confirm they are obsessed by it. But I've never seen it used like we are doing. On their cards it's all on one line but where not then the "Express" is justified to the right not the left ... see below. Very odd and I agree with others, it look cack

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Having seen Dwight Gayle play a few times for Peterborough, I rate the kid highly and see why Palace splashed out on him. You either are a natural finisher or you aren't, and he certainly is, and that is worth money.

HOWEVER if he, after an admittedly great half-season in the Championship, is worth that, then Bridcutt has to be worth more. He has been one of the best players in the division for two full seasons. Proven, and coveted by several PL clubs.

If Bridcutt didn't mess it up, (ie start agitating for a move or say anything stupid) and if the price was right, he would go with my best wishes. He deserves his chance, and has been brilliant for us.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I thought this was a joke thread. Evidently not. :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here