Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt in Scotland Squad

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Don't do it Liam!! You and Jack Wilshere would be perfect for England for the next few years.

PLEASE DON'T PLAY FOR SCOTLAND!!!

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Why is this good news?
He is no more Scottish than maggie and can get injured playing
Also Scotland are probably worse than brigjton.
He should decline and wait for England call.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If he 'performs' on the International stage then it's unlikely he will still be with us next season if we remain in the Championship. But, as said above, hopefully it will add value to his transfer price.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Oh oh. Can we please play my favourite game on NSC. Please. Please.

It's the "Can you name the whole Scotland squad for the upcomming match" game. It's bloody difficult. I've not seen the squad yet so if someone who HAS seen it can act as judge then that would be GREAT.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Seen this on F365 in a thread about our Liam's call-up, amusingly titled "Who the f*ck is Liam Bridcutt?"

"As a Brighton Season Ticket holder - he plays Centre Midfield and starts regularly, but he is so anonymous (like Jermaine Jenas) that I can never point out anything he actually does in the game" – Ho Ho Harvey

:facepalm:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The CEO of the Scottish FA was in a supermarket last week. He saw a little old woman struggling to reach a can of beans on the shelf in front of her. With charity in mind he moved over to where she stood and asked "can you manage?" "I'm not interested" she fired back.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
If he 'performs' on the International stage then it's unlikely he will still be with us next season if we remain in the Championship. But, as said above, hopefully it will add value to his transfer price.

Luckily for us, Scotland never perform on the International stage... He'll get more recognition playing for us that for Scotland.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Seen this on F365 in a thread about our Liam's call-up, amusingly titled "Who the f*ck is Liam Bridcutt?"

"As a Brighton Season Ticket holder - he plays Centre Midfield and starts regularly, but he is so anonymous (like Jermaine Jenas) that I can never point out anything he actually does in the game" – Ho Ho Harvey

Ah.... So that's the 1 fan who doesn't rate him. I heard there was one such loon out there...

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Classic example of somebody who watches football, but knows absolutely nothing about it. Also sounds like a plastic spurs fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here